Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fern
Admin
Fern

Female Number of posts : 431
Favorite character : Mike Newton. (:
Registration date : 2008-06-16

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:49 pm

I want to finish that one...
unless you'd like to RP like, in wolf-land
xDD

rofl.

i'm so strange.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Female Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:51 pm

Wolf-land?
I have a Cullen character you know.
my eyes are full of chlorine
scratch
haha,
he's scratching his head!
what a lice monger.
xD
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrp.forumakers.com
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:53 pm

Nicolette is my only vamp character, and I want to finish that RP with Nat.

I meant werewolves, pal.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Female Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:56 pm

I'm starting to get it.
I'll post in the LA PUSH reservation thing
since that is "wolf-land"
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrp.forumakers.com
N@85
Admin
N@85

Male Number of posts : 416
Favorite character : Mike, Jasper, & Seth
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 5:10 pm

Shannon wrote:
Nicolette clicked her tongue, politely shaking off his offer. She swiveled one chair around and sat in it backwards, setting her chin delicately on the back of it. "Do you have a bedroom?" She asked suggestively, biting her bottom lip. "Can I see it?"

I was a little thrown off at this request, but nodded slowly.
"Sure..."I said.
I left the kitchen and started up the steps, looking at the door to the right of the top of the stairway. "That's my room." I pointed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 7:06 pm

nat85 wrote:

"Sure..."I said.
I left the kitchen and started up the steps, looking at the door to the right of the top of the stairway. "That's my room." I pointed to the door.

She followed him, staying behind just a little. When she got to the top of the stairs, she squeezed past him, putting her hand delicately on his cheek.
"You're really warm," She said with a smile, the bloodlust aching excessively in her throat. She ran her tongue across her top row of teeth and inhaled deeply. She could practically hear his heart beating and it echoed in her head as mockery. She giggled and moved on into his room.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 7:09 pm

Shannon wrote:
nat85 wrote:

"Sure..."I said.

She followed him, staying behind just a little. When she got to the top of the stairs, she squeezed past him, putting her hand delicately on his cheek.
"You're really warm," She said with a smile, the bloodlust aching excessively in her throat. She ran her tongue across her top row of teeth and inhaled deeply. She could practically hear his heart beating and it echoed in her head as mockery. She giggled and moved on into his room.

"So...this is my room."
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 7:14 pm

"Can I tell you a secret?" She asked, sitting down on the edge of his bed and running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 7:20 pm

Shannon wrote:
"Can I tell you a secret?" She asked, sitting down on the edge of his bed and running a hand through her hair.

"Um, sure," I said. I looked at the clock. Mom wouldn't be home for another hour.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 7:30 pm

Nicolette rose from the bed and crossed the room back to him. She traced his collarbone with her index finger and raised her eyebrow. She pondered for a moment, and sighed. "Maybe another time, perhaps." She gently pushed past him and started down the staircase.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 7:35 pm

Shannon wrote:
Nicolette rose from the bed and crossed the room back to him. She traced his collarbone with her index finger and raised her eyebrow. She pondered for a moment, and sighed. "Maybe another time, perhaps." She gently pushed past him and started down the staircase.

I cocked my head to the side.
"Another time? Another time for what?"
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 7:43 pm

She put her hand on his cheek again and looked into his eyes. She hoped he wouldn't notice the angry black shade they were today. Nicolette realized at that moment how long it had been since she'd hunted anything, and the fervent bloodlust made her throat feel dry and yearning. She raised an eyebrow and put her lips against the base of his throat. "Another time," She mumbled against his skin, the feel of his pulse maddening. She traced down his jawline with her fingertips and lightly flicked him in the nose, heading down the steps.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 7:50 pm

I followed her down the steps.
"Well, thanks for bringing the jacket." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 7:56 pm

Computer malfunction.....

H/O
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 7:57 pm

I ain't no ho.

BTW, the owners of the thread really need to get a quickreply thing.

pirat
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 8:05 pm

finally.

I walked back into the kitchen, and starting raiding the fridge again.
"So you want something to eat?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 8:08 pm

Oh yeah... *does the Cabbage Patch*
I made a quick reply... *cabbage patch*

Thanks to the forum of forums.
xD
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 8:12 pm

Nicolette giggled again, "I'm fine, thanks." She lifted herself on a counter and rested her head against the cabinet. She wondered why he hadn't been excessively flattered like most of her... um... victims.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 8:15 pm

Shannon wrote:
Nicolette giggled again, "I'm fine, thanks." She lifted herself on a counter and rested her head against the cabinet. She wondered why he hadn't been excessively flattered like most of her... um... victims.

I grabbed a gogurt, and tried tearing it open. It wouldn't, as usual, so I reached over the counter for the scissors. I sliced my finger on the sharp blade, and winced.
"Ow..."
I held up my finger in front of my face, and examined the cut.
"It's not that bad." I said, as blood dripped down my finger.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 8:16 pm

"Let me fix it," She said, sliding off the counter and reaching for his hand.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 8:21 pm

Nathaniel had to go.... :\
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 8:21 pm

Shannon wrote:
"Let me fix it," She said, sliding off the counter and reaching for his hand.
"I'll just get a band-aid." I said, pulling my hand away before she could touch it.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 8:26 pm

"Let me fix it," Nicolette repeated firmly, grabbing his wrist tightly. She tried to avoid the fact that the salty scent of his blood was making her dizzy. She brought his hand to her face, giggled loudly, and bite down on his wrist. Before he could squirm away, she grabbed the back of his neck with her other hand and slammed his head against the counter. Unconscious. The smell of his blood wafted around the kitchen, wrapping her up like a soft taco. His head was bleeding now and it trickled down his cheeks like teardrops. Proud of herself, she ran the tip of her tongue around the bite mark on his wrist. The taste of blood was sensational and she no longer felt deprived. She kissed his forehead and put her hand on his bloody cheek. "Sleep well, Tiger." She mumbled using her finger to mark a heart in the blood on his face. She licked it off her finger and grabbed his jacket on the way out. In three days, he'd most likely be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 8:28 pm

That was fun.

xD
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 9:24 pm

Jesus, Milly.

You are too detailed with this killing Nathaniel RP...

*steps back*
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next