Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fern
Admin
Fern

Female Number of posts : 431
Favorite character : Mike Newton. (:
Registration date : 2008-06-16

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 10:44 pm

"They don't know me, but I don't think they like me," She paused. "Does that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 10:45 pm

"Um. No." I replied, looking behind my shoulder.
"Do you think we should get to class?" I smiled. "We've been out here for some time now."
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 10:46 pm

Sammy wrote:
"Um. No." I replied, looking behind my shoulder.
"Do you think we should get to class?" I smiled. "We've been out here for some time now."

Nicolette shrugged, "Maybe that would be suitable."
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 10:47 pm

"I got to find my biology class..." I looked around, reading the small, hard-to-read signs above the doors.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 10:51 pm

"Ask someone's head," Nicolette joked, flicking the ends of her hair and moving on to her class.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2008, 10:57 pm

[Starting third person now. Razz]
Brianne chuckled. "I would if there was anyone around. That just makes us in even more trouble."
She found the sign and walked over to the door.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Female Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:02 pm

I blinked. After heading to the main office for a slip, I left it toward my first class- Biology.
"Claire," Alice caught up with me, "there you are! Where's your first class?" She was bouncing on her heels excitedly, obviously happy for another girl vampire at the scene.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrp.forumakers.com
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:21 pm

Brianne walked over to Alice.
"Alice! Got a little too much energy bottled up, there?" She joked, patting Alice's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:54 pm

Nicolette stumbled through the crowd and bumped into Alice Cullen herself.
Rambling uselessly, Nicolette couldn't find an adequate point in her babble. She contained herself and lowered her voice to an eager whisper "Alice! Alice! I was, I was hunting this morning and a..." Nicolette mouthed the next word, "Werewolf... attacked me. He tore off my hand and, and, he broke the treaty Alice!"
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 6:01 pm

Kara growled softly and turned back to the Reservation.

(Thought I'd finish it. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 6:20 pm

Shannon wrote:
Nicolette stumbled through the crowd and bumped into Alice Cullen herself.
Rambling uselessly, Nicolette couldn't find an adequate point in her babble. She contained herself and lowered her voice to an eager whisper "Alice! Alice! I was, I was hunting this morning and a..." Nicolette mouthed the next word, "Werewolf... attacked me. He tore off my hand and, and, he broke the treaty Alice!"
Alice frowned. "What was the color?" she asked calmly. "They didn't break the treaty,-" she paused, "What's your name again?" Her eyes flashed upon me.
"Werewolves attacked?" I guessed in a hushed whisper.
"No. They were attacked. By someone of our kind." She answered in a dark whisper.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

Male Number of posts : 416
Favorite character : Mike, Jasper, & Seth
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:02 am

I clicked my locker shut, and walked down the hallway out the doors. I slung my green backpack over my shoulder and stepped onto the sidewalk. The school wasn't far from my house, just a few blocks. I crossed the first street without looking, and dodged the car as it drove through the stop sign.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:37 am

I hurried accross the street to the sidewalk, pushing my iPod heaphones into my ears. I played the music, walking to the beat of the music. I yawned, and turned the corner to my street. I pulled out my key, and twisted it into the lock. I entered my empty house, and set the key down on the table in the foyer. I walked to the kitchen, and grabbed the orange juice. I took a sip, wiped my mouth, and placed the carton back on the shelf. I walked over to the kitchen table, grabbing the newpaper off of the island. I flipped it open to the front page. Nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:43 am

Nicolette stepped out of the car and sized up his average-sized house. She yawned, reaching into the passenger's seat through the window and grabbing his jacket. She flipped her hair casually over her shoulder and walked to his front door, knocking three times.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:46 am

I threw the paper down on the table, and walked over to the door. I opened it a little bit, to see who it was.
"Hey," I said to the girl from class.
I opened the door all the way.
"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:51 am

Nicolette hooked a strand of dark hair behind her ear and sat back on her heels, looking Nathaniel up and down before carefully choosing her next words.
"You left your jacket in biology. I thought you might want it back." She held it between her two fingers, but recoiled for a second, "But maybe I was just looking for an excuse to come see you."
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:55 am

I took the jacket, and raised an eyebrow.
"Come on in."
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:58 am

"I'd hope you'd say that," She said, putting her hand on his chest and running it over his shoulder as she passed.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 3:03 am

I led followed her to the kitchen, and gestured for her to have a seat in one of the chairs.
"You want a snack?" I asked, opening the door to the refrigerator.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 3:07 am

Nicolette clicked her tongue, politely shaking off his offer. She swiveled one chair around and sat in it backwards, setting her chin delicately on the back of it. "Do you have a bedroom?" She asked suggestively, biting her bottom lip. "Can I see it?"
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:10 pm

I'm watching this RP...
:]
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:22 pm

I wonder where Nathaniel is...

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:40 pm

Maybe he ran off to Fuckville.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:43 pm

Oh, I'd hope so. afro
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:46 pm

clown
would you like to rp with me?
I certainly won't leave you hanging like Nathaniel did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next