Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Female Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-06-14

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2008, 1:01 pm

Claire swiftly walked to biology, wiping sweat from her face. The heat was unbearable, breaking temps up to one hundred degrees.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrp.forumakers.com
Luan

Luan

Female Number of posts : 147
Favorite character : Emmett, Zafrina, the Romanians
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2008, 1:07 pm

I ran through the parking lot, desperate to get out of here. I couldn't take it anymore. The jacket the girl Nicolette had given me was wrapped tightly around my arms, although it was warm out. Rain was falling too thickly to see through. Giving up, I stumbled to the edge of the lot and curled up underneath a huge tree, and buried my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2008, 2:11 pm

Sammy wrote:
"Woah. Where did Sofiya go?" Brianne asked herself, watching Sofiya get out of her seat then disappear.
Shhh. . .
xD
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 11:56 am

I rolled onto my side. Rain was falling like tears all around me, but I had no desire to move. Everything here was so strange, so different... the rain, I could deal with that. The people, they didn't matter. I didn't give a damn about the people. The things that were happening. I twisted around, half-expecting the tree I was leaning against to topple over.
There was one girl I had met before we moved here, and she had been strange. She had been strange, strange like these people here. Unearthly beautiful, like these people, and quiet. She had been quiet and graceful, never reaching out to anyone. What was her name?
I frowned, and scrunched my eyebrows together, trying to remember. Was her name Hannah, too? No... no, her name was Holly. That was it. Holly. Holly was strange like these people.
The ground was cold and wet, but I didn't want to move. I didn't have anywhere to move to. The jacket was sodden, but I kept it wrapped tightly around my shoulders. It smelled funny.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 3:13 pm

Luna!
Luna!
Luna!
Hannah!
Luna!

I need you to go on AIM so I can tell you the wonderous news.
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 5:09 pm

Ugh.
I'm lonesome.
Anybody want to RP?
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 5:26 pm

No.
I hate you.

xD

Sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 5:33 pm

You. . .*sniffle*. . .
HATE ME?!?

Dang.There's no smiley face with tears pouring out like fountains out of the dude's eyes and making an ocean on the US below it.
That so totally would have worked right now.
But. . .um. . .
That doesn't mean that it softens the impact and . . .DEEPNESS of my message.
xD
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 5:36 pm

Yes it does. It does mean that.

xD
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 6:00 pm

Mmmkay.

I just got back, so....
kkk
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 6:02 pm

Luna!

I was going to tell you, you don't have to feel left out anymore.
I quit WI!
Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 6:03 pm

Well...
Tried quitting.

I only went on once today because nobody was online and I was bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 6:07 pm

Samantha!
What is this I hear?!?
You're QUITTING TOO????
I thought it was a joke!
Sad
*sob*

On the other hand. . .
I made a werewolf charrie.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 6:16 pm

xD
Very nice, Sofiya.

Yeah, I'm quitting too.
Not exactly quitting...
Just not as active as I was.

Well, I might go on ONCE in a while, though.

IDK.
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2008, 5:20 pm

Cool.
Very Happy

I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2008, 5:31 pm

Yes. So now you don't have to feel left-out.
x]

Want to RP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2008, 1:24 pm

SAM!
I'm confused.
This place is way more active than I expected it to be.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2008, 7:34 pm

I grumbled as the teacher paired us up,looking around the room.Kathryn and Mary-Lynn were on opposite sides of the room,and there was absolutly no way that we could have been partners in the project.I ended up,unfortunatly,with a girl named Sofiya.She was good in class and took her notes just as the teacher expected all the rest of us too.I sat in my seat,waiting,as usual,for my partner to come over here.She didn't,just sitting down in her chair with a distant look in her eyes.I groaned,walking over and slamming my books down by her desk. "Let's get this over with," I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2008, 4:42 pm

"Whatever," she said,going on with the activity.Apparently she had started already.I sulked,crossing my arms and looking to the other side of the room. "Sorry if I'm being rude,I'm just not thrilled about this," I said as nicely as I could.Sofiya shrugged.
"You and me both,"
I blinked,confused momentarily.I tried to regain my posture,and smiled wryly.
"But I thought you would be thrilled to work alongside me," I said proudly;a little too proudly.
"Now why would I be that?" Sofiya asked,and added,"Don't answer that,it was retorical,"
I closed my eyes for a second,then opened them,crossing my hands.
"I'm me,amn't I?" I said.
"I said it was retorical,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7