Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fern
Admin
Fern

Female Number of posts : 431
Favorite character : Mike Newton. (:
Registration date : 2008-06-16

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 11:00 pm

She didn't kill him.

*rolls eyes*

She bit him.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

Male Number of posts : 416
Favorite character : Mike, Jasper, & Seth
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 12:15 am

*pain*
*transformation*
*ahh*
xD

I guess I'll just wait for three days.
While the vampire is cooking.

RECIPIE FOR VAMPIRES:

Ingretients:
One(1) Human Being
One(2) Vampire

Instructions:
1. Have vampire bite human
2. Wait 3 days for human to transfrom
3. Enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 12:20 am

Sorry I creeped yall out.

No.

No....

No, I'm not sorry.

xD
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 7:25 am

nat85 wrote:
*pain*
*transformation*
*ahh*
xD

I guess I'll just wait for three days.
While the vampire is cooking.

RECIPIE FOR VAMPIRES:

Ingretients:
One(1) Human Being
One(2) Vampire

Instructions:
1. Have vampire bite human
2. Wait 3 days for human to transfrom
3. Enjoy! Smile

The next Food Network star!
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 1:34 pm

Day ... II!

*agh*
*transforms*
*gah*
*transforms*
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 1:57 pm

I woke up in the hospital bed, with needles attached to my arm. Bandages were wrapped around my head and my wrist. I tried moving, but everything was numbed. Something still didn't feel right. I tried getting out of the bed, but couldn't. I tried yelling. I couldn't.

I closed my eyes again and waited. Waited for the pain to be over.
Outside was okay, but the inside was burning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 5:39 pm

I kill you?
I kill you,Nathaniel?
Are you a dead terrorist?
And Galinda is the shiz,btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 5:58 pm

I walked into the classroom,sharpening my pencil and sitting in my seat.Another stupid day in school.This kept going on and on and on.When you could live for eternity,you didn't exactly spend it going to school.Willingly,that is.As if I could just blow the whole thing off like I wanted to.
I played with my pencil,weaving it effortlessly through and around my fingers in an intricate pattern while I thought.Which would come first?Police,to check why I was skipping school for the rest of my life?Or child care,to make shure I wasn't starving on the streets and begging for someone to adopt me.
I smirked to myself at the insane idea of me,of all people,to be begging for money.As if I would even go that low if I DID run out of money.
Which I wouldn't.
Living for eternity gives you time to think about how you're going to spend it.It gives you a lot of time to earn up a fortune.
I had.
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

Female Number of posts : 147
Favorite character : Emmett, Zafrina, the Romanians
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 6:31 pm

I sat in the cafeteria, looking around. There was a deep cut under my right eye, and people were staring. I gave no notice, and stared at the ground. There was nothing here. There was nothing anywhere. There was no one here, no one that meant anything to me. Anyone and everyone in this town could rot in Hell and I wouldn't care. I'd just wait to join them. That is all there was to do. Just to wait. Wait to die. It couldn't happen soon enough, at this point. I narrowed my eyes at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Female Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 6:37 pm

I hitched my backpack over my shoulder, sighing. School was no fun, especially with all these humans around. I couldn't see how the Cullens could stand it, let alone Edward hanging around with Bella all the time. It was too dangerous for her- but yet Bella resisted it as the stubborn girl she was. I waited for Rosalie, leaning against her gleaming red convertible arms folded across my chest.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrp.forumakers.com
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 6:44 pm

There was nothing here. The thought raced through my head a thousand times before I actually registered it as something.
There was nothing here.
No one I knew, no one I loved. No one I even cared about. There was nothing familiar except the rhythmic falling of rain. It pounded quietly in the background, constantly there. It was something. It was rain. I shook my blonde hair into my face and put my head on my arms, resting on the table. There was no where to go. There was nothing to do. There was no one to do anything with.
Nothing would change.
Nothing would ever change.
Scowling, I stood up slowly, and walked outside. The rain had subsided into a cold drizzle, and it didn't bother me. It was rain. It gave me the only familiar sense I'd had since I got here.
There were people all around, but the town felt empty. People getting into cars, people driving away. People were here. People were nothing right now. I sighed, and trudged dismally through the muddy parking lot, letting the rain soak through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 7:24 pm

Nicolette was hesitant to pull off her sunglasses as she pulled up to the school. She lowered them further down on the bridge of her nose, rose-colored irises staring back at her in the rearview. She felt incredibly weak for giving into the boy's sly temptations, just a simple sliced finger had turned into a near-death experience for him. On one hand, she felt sorry for the boy because he had an entire life ahead of him. On the other, he was just her playtoy, just another stepping stone on the way to greatness. Nicolette smiled at a girl fighting against the muddy parking lot, and it seemed like she was the only one without a jacket. She put her sunglasses on as her gaze averted back to the mirror. The red was too conspicuous. She'd even fed on deer and a bear the previous night as an effort to make the crimson color leave her eyes. No such luck. She should have skipped school today. She kicked open the car door and stepped out, slamming it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 7:29 pm

I looked up, letting the rain hit me, clouding my vision. What did it matter? There was girl walking along, with a look on her face that made her stomach churn. I stared at her unnatural beauty, letting the rare feeling of fear overtake me. I stood frozen for a moment, chilled to the bone. Something wasn't right. Something was wrong. Something was always wrong, but this feeling was too strong to ignore. Like something wrong was standing right in front of my face, and I was just to stupid to see it.
Which, thinking about it, I probably was.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 7:33 pm

Nicolette approached the girl, holding Nathaniel's jacket in her hand. "Do you want a coat?" She offered his jacket as if it were hers.
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 7:35 pm

She was trying to be nice. I convinced myself that she was nice, and that I was stupid for thinking otherwise.
"Um, sure. Thanks." I took the jacket and shrugged into it. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 7:39 pm

"Nicolette," She said slowly, raking her fingers through her dark mass of curls. The rain soaked the black and made it look like she was a wet dog. She frowned at the sky, narrowing her eyes at it as if it almost killed a high school boy the day before last. While she felt incredibly guilty about it, she couldn't let it show. She had to remain confident and calm. In her one hundred and eleven years on earth, never had she felt so insecure.
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 7:40 pm

"I'm Hannah." I said, and followed her gaze to the sky. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 7:50 pm

Nicolette's gaze settled on her, dilating and focusing hard on the trustworthy-looking face of Hannah. She could release this heavy burden with three simple words.

I'm a vampire

Nicolette pursed her lips, "I don't like rain."
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 7:53 pm

"Oh." I blinked, confused. "Really?" It made no sense for someone who didn't like rain to live here.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 7:57 pm

She shrugged, putting her sunglasses up as the rain streaked down them stealthily. She didn't realize what she might've exposed until she started her sentence. "I don't even know why we live here," She lied.
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 8:02 pm

"I don't know why I'm here, either." I mumbled. "Well, then... maybe you should convince your family to move?" I shrugged, understanding a little better now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2008, 4:10 pm

I raised my hand to answer the question,and smirked when the teacher called on me.
"Synapse," I answered with ease.
The teacher nodded in approval,and continued. "Very good,Kimberly-Madeliene," she said in her tight voice.I cringed at the sound of my full name coming out of her mouth.She had been calling me that all year.Couldn't a person get a clue that,after a while,a person would get freaking sick of a name like that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2008, 4:16 pm

I glared at the girl that just answered the question.I knew all that stuff like the back of my hand . . . and more.She just liked the attention.
Suddenly everyone around me was getting up from their seats,and I blinked,looking up in suprise.The teacher was over at my side.
"Sofiya!" she hissed,"This is a FIRE DRILL,"
I looked around in confusion,and to my astonishment,found the red fire bell trembling,and beeping.
I got up before I would get in more trouble,and weaved my way throughout the crowd,going so fast that nobody would be able to block my path,let alone see me.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2008, 10:29 pm

"Woah. Where did Sofiya go?" Brianne asked herself, watching Sofiya get out of her seat then disappear.
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2008, 11:00 pm

I walked out of the hospital, my mom tugging at my wrist.
"This place is a madhouse... I hope you've recovered... You look pale... Are you okay?" She continued questioning me and talking very fast, but I didn't answer.

I felt different.
Completely different.

What had happened that day? I was at home, then Nicolette came, then we went to the kitchen, and...she bit me. Was she...I laughed. A vampire? Hah. There was no such thing as vampires. I walked into the car, and my mom turned the ingition. She started driving me back home, and my mom asked me if I was hungry. Suprisingly, I wasn't.
"No thanks," I said, and she passed the chain of fast food resteraunts.

We arrived back at my house, where the blood had been cleaned from the counter. I walked up to my room.
"Go to sleep, Nathaniel. You look exausted. I walked into my bedroom, but wasn't tired. I sat on the edge of my bed, and waited for me too feel the slightest bit tired. I pulled a book out from under my bed, and I started reading it. I opened the window, letting the cool night air into my room. The moon shone bright, and I probably wouldn't even need a lamp to see the words on the pages. I turned the page, and continued reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORKS HIGH SCHOOL   FORKS HIGH SCHOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next