Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)

Go down 
+2
Alyssa
Sma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
N@85
Admin
N@85

Male Number of posts : 416
Favorite character : Mike, Jasper, & Seth
Registration date : 2008-06-15

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:19 pm

I walked to my room, and looked to my desk.

Where was my laptop?

I checked the floor, the bed, the closet, and the shelves. No personal computer.

I ran down the stairs, and stared into the room.
"Who. Took. My. Laptop?" I demanded.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:20 pm

I smiled, rolling my eyes and walking into the kitchen. "What do you want for dinner, Nat?" I asked, trying to avoid the question.
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:22 pm

Sma wrote:
I smiled, rolling my eyes and walking into the kitchen. "What do you want for dinner, Nat?" I asked, trying to avoid the question.

"A friend who doesn't steal my stuff," I said.
"Now where did you put it?"
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:24 pm

"I have NO idea what you're talking about. Go search my room if you want to." I winked at Jasper when Nat's back was turned.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:26 pm

Sma wrote:
"I have NO idea what you're talking about. Go search my room if you want to." I winked at Jasper when Nat's back was turned.

I looked around the room.

"Edward!" I said, smiling.
"Mind telling me who has it?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:27 pm

Edward I whispered in my mind, Don't tell him
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:30 pm

Sma wrote:
Edward I whispered in my mind, Don't tell him

Come on, Edward. I thought.
Where is it?
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:32 pm

No, Ed. I pleaded Don't tell him! I'm getting revenge for flipping me off earlier. I'll give it back to him in a few minutes, I promise.
From across the room, I did the best puppy dog face I could.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:34 pm

Sma wrote:
No, Ed. I pleaded Don't tell him! I'm getting revenge for flipping me off earlier. I'll give it back to him in a few minutes, I promise.
From across the room, I did the best puppy dog face I could.

"Don't fall for it!" I yelled.
"TELL ME WHERE IT IS!" I struggled to contain the jolts that rushed through my body.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:36 pm

Before Nathaniel could explode out of his clothes and scar Renesmee for life (xD) I gave in. "Alright. I didn't mean for you to get mad. I was just getting revenge." Jasper ran upstairs and came back with Nat's laptop. "Don't worry, I'll find some other way."
"Oh, and don't get mad at Jasper. I told him to hide it."
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:37 pm

Sma wrote:
Before Nathaniel could explode out of his clothes and scar Renesmee for life (xD) I gave in. "Alright. I didn't mean for you to get mad. I was just getting revenge." Jasper ran upstairs and came back with Nat's laptop. "Don't worry, I'll find some other way."
"Oh, and don't get mad at Jasper. I told him to hide it."
"You all are all crazy. Out of your mind. Bonkers." I continued calling them wackos in creative ways as I walked up the stairs with my laptop in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:42 pm

Jasper and I were laughing uproarously while Nathaniel continued to insult us. We decided to sign on AIM and torment him virtually, too.
xD
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:43 pm

Sma wrote:
Jasper and I were laughing uproarously while Nathaniel continued to insult us. We decided to sign on AIM and torment him virtually, too.
xD

I logged onto AIM and immediatly blocked Sammy. I wasn't sure if she was going to stay blocked, but she was going to be for now.

((:<.

P.S
I didn't really block you)
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

Female Number of posts : 222
Favorite character : Carlisle, Zafrina, Kate
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:47 pm

N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:
xD

I logged onto AIM and immediatly blocked Sammy. I wasn't sure if she was going to stay blocked, but she was going to be for now.

P.S

khwaish wrote:
khwaish wrote:
Sma wrote:
(I'm gonna be Sam, who lives with the Cullens. Nathaniel's still on vacation. xD)

I walked in with Jacob and Renesmee in my arms. Jacob had finally given in to my begging and finally let me hold her. We had gone hunting together, after telling Bella and Eddie we were taking care of her so they could have a day off.
"Heyyy." I called into the house, placing Renesme down. "Anyone home?"

I swallowed and flicked my gaze towards the door. I crossed my arms and huffed.
"Another visitor, Calisle."
He nodded and disappeared a half-second later.
"What is this an Information Booth?" I muttered. A chuckle sounded from the other side of the room. It was the savior, the one who always rescues the damsel in distress, the one who can control emotions, but not his own... introducing- Jasper Cullen.
"What do you want?" I grimaced. He rolled his eyes.
"To apologize. For this-" he signaled to my bruised arm, "my family, the visitors... everything. Things have been hectic and what with Nahuel and Zafrina staying a few more day-"
"Who's Nahuel?" I asked, curiousity overwriting my anger.
He laughed a hearty chuckle. "You want to meet him?" he finally stopped laughing as I shrugged a 'yes.'
"Alright then..." he said and walked out the door. I followed behind, lingering at the pale-on-pale decor. It was the blinding light I had been searching for, but now I wasn't ready. I could taste it in the air- the sweet smell of love. It blossomed off everyone in the manor- Bella and Edward, Carlisle and Esme, Jasper and Alice, even Rosalie and Emmett.
My awed thoughts were interrupted by a sharp snort from Jasper. "Kids. Can't let them ever grow up, can they?"
I bit my lip and peeped in front of Jasper's long, elegnated figure to see a boy around my age holding an older woman's hand. At last.

Oh yeah, and Jena "sees things." I'll reveal her gift later. Smile

She wore what seemed to be snake and aligator skin, a Chiffon scarf looping around fangs that held together a beaded belt. Her long black mane was tied in a bone wrapped with leapord skin. She had olive skin and a replacing her automatic grin was an expression of shock. Nahuel, the child beside her seemed gleeful rather than surprised. I smiled at him; my gaze didn't linger long, avoiding Zafrina, the projectionist.
"What is this? Carlisle!" she cried, running to the edge of the room. My lip quivered. I sunk my teeth down into it. Beads of crimson blood found their way into my mouth and along my granite throat.
Carlisle coaxed Zafrina into the living room, speaking calmly and trying to persuade her about something. I could hear and I knew he didn't care. Maybe he wanted me to listen..
"Renesmee had the same situation not more than two days ago."
"But she was a fraud! A fraud with a beating heart! Do you have any idea what the Volturi will do now? They will-" she lowered her voice, eyes drawn towards me, "They will find her."
A moment of silence passed, everyone's breath held tight. I could now sense returning figures coming into the house.
"Wha-" a blond entered and droped her gaze to my height. She glared and stepped back.
All of the vampires, humans, werewolves, shape shifters- whoever else was there now- left outside leaving me and Nahuel alone.
"Its okay." he reassured me. "They did the same to me and-"
I collapsed and withdrew a long and piercing wail. "Why do they hate me, Nahuel?" he leaned closer, his warm fingertips burshing my hand- "WHY?" I cried. He didn't flinch, but cradled me in his arms. He knew what it was like; I'm sure he did. But he was a fraud. Renesmee or whoever it was, was a fraud. I was all alone in my own separate world. This world was about to die.

Or now. Very Happy

Now... sort of.
Back to top Go down
http://snickerdoodler.proboards58.com/index.cgi
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:49 pm

N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:
xD

P.S
(Gee, thanks. Rolling Eyes )

Jasper IMed him. I muffled my giggles with my hand.
JasperCullen1845: Nat? Are you mad at me? Sad
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:51 pm

khwaish wrote:
N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:
xD

P.S

khwaish wrote:
khwaish wrote:
Sma wrote:
(I'm gonna be Sam, who lives with the Cullens. Nathaniel's still on vacation. xD)

I walked in with Jacob and Renesmee in my arms. Jacob had finally given in to my begging and finally let me hold her. We had gone hunting together, after telling Bella and Eddie we were taking care of her so they could have a day off.
"Heyyy." I called into the house, placing Renesme down. "Anyone home?"

I swallowed and flicked my gaze towards the door. I crossed my arms and huffed.
"Another visitor, Calisle."
He nodded and disappeared a half-second later.
"What is this an Information Booth?" I muttered. A chuckle sounded from the other side of the room. It was the savior, the one who always rescues the damsel in distress, the one who can control emotions, but not his own... introducing- Jasper Cullen.
"What do you want?" I grimaced. He rolled his eyes.
"To apologize. For this-" he signaled to my bruised arm, "my family, the visitors... everything. Things have been hectic and what with Nahuel and Zafrina staying a few more day-"
"Who's Nahuel?" I asked, curiousity overwriting my anger.
He laughed a hearty chuckle. "You want to meet him?" he finally stopped laughing as I shrugged a 'yes.'
"Alright then..." he said and walked out the door. I followed behind, lingering at the pale-on-pale decor. It was the blinding light I had been searching for, but now I wasn't ready. I could taste it in the air- the sweet smell of love. It blossomed off everyone in the manor- Bella and Edward, Carlisle and Esme, Jasper and Alice, even Rosalie and Emmett.
My awed thoughts were interrupted by a sharp snort from Jasper. "Kids. Can't let them ever grow up, can they?"
I bit my lip and peeped in front of Jasper's long, elegnated figure to see a boy around my age holding an older woman's hand. At last.

Oh yeah, and Jena "sees things." I'll reveal her gift later. Smile

She wore what seemed to be snake and aligator skin, a Chiffon scarf looping around fangs that held together a beaded belt. Her long black mane was tied in a bone wrapped with leapord skin. She had olive skin and a replacing her automatic grin was an expression of shock. Nahuel, the child beside her seemed gleeful rather than surprised. I smiled at him; my gaze didn't linger long, avoiding Zafrina, the projectionist.
"What is this? Carlisle!" she cried, running to the edge of the room. My lip quivered. I sunk my teeth down into it. Beads of crimson blood found their way into my mouth and along my granite throat.
Carlisle coaxed Zafrina into the living room, speaking calmly and trying to persuade her about something. I could hear and I knew he didn't care. Maybe he wanted me to listen..
"Renesmee had the same situation not more than two days ago."
"But she was a fraud! A fraud with a beating heart! Do you have any idea what the Volturi will do now? They will-" she lowered her voice, eyes drawn towards me, "They will find her."
A moment of silence passed, everyone's breath held tight. I could now sense returning figures coming into the house.
"Wha-" a blond entered and droped her gaze to my height. She glared and stepped back.
All of the vampires, humans, werewolves, shape shifters- whoever else was there now- left outside leaving me and Nahuel alone.
"Its okay." he reassured me. "They did the same to me and-"
I collapsed and withdrew a long and piercing wail. "Why do they hate me, Nahuel?" he leaned closer, his warm fingertips burshing my hand- "WHY?" I cried. He didn't flinch, but cradled me in his arms. He knew what it was like; I'm sure he did. But he was a fraud. Renesmee or whoever it was, was a fraud. I was all alone in my own separate world. This world was about to die.

Or now. Very Happy

Now... sort of.

Hehe.
Is this all happening while we are talking on AIM? Or do you want us to join?

xD
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:52 pm

Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:
xD

P.S

eyecantspell85: More at Sammy than you. I thought I could trust you. I guess I thought wrong. JKJK! I ain't that mad. I knew I was gonna get it back soon anyways. I passed Alice on the way downstairs. (:
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:52 pm

Either or. Smile
I just realized like all my RPs are at the Cullen house.
Just at Forks, not the Cullen House. :-P
And they're supposed to be here.
So I'm relocating. Smile

Oh! Also reading the Host.
It's reeeeally good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:54 pm

N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:

eyecantspell85: More at Sammy than you. I thought I could trust you. I guess I thought wrong. JKJK! I ain't that mad. I knew I was gonna get it back soon anyways. I passed Alice on the way downstairs. (:
Jaspercullen1843: Good. Sammy's sneaky, besides. She paid me. She wanted to get another mind in case Edward tried to read hers.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:57 pm

khwaish wrote:
Either or. Smile
I just realized like all my RPs are at the Cullen house.
Just at Forks, not the Cullen House. :-P
And they're supposed to be here.
So I'm relocating. Smile

Oh! Also reading the Host.
It's reeeeally good. Smile
(What's it about? )
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:59 pm

(Ooh, its about this place where aliens take over humans or w/e, and it's about this girl who likes a guy, and she's been taken over by an alien who also like's the guy.

I think. I read the back in Border's)
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:59 pm

Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:

Jaspercullen1843: Good. Sammy's sneaky, besides. She paid me. She wanted to get another mind in case Edward tried to read hers.

eyecantspell85: That girl is as sneaky as a raccoon who's been injected with some sort of spy horomone. I'm gonna go get some dinner now. BBL
eyecantspell85 signed off at 5:58:32
eyecantspell85 is offline and will receive your messages when signingback in.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 7:00 pm

Sma wrote:
(Ooh, its about this place where aliens take over humans or w/e, and it's about this girl who likes a guy, and she's been taken over by an alien who also like's the guy.

I think. I read the back in Border's)

Ahhh.

Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 7:01 pm

My charrie, Jenna Cilla was bitten by a vampire and she's like an immortal child that was abandoned by her father who's bff bit her and mother who was killed by her exhusband and her husbands bff.
If that makes sense. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 7:01 pm

N@85 wrote:

eyecantspell85: That girl is as sneaky as a raccoon who's been injected with some sort of spy horomone. I'm gonna go get some dinner now. BBL
eyecantspell85 signed off at 5:58:32
eyecantspell85 is offline and will receive your messages when signingback in.
I laughed and went downstairs to check on dinner.
"We'd better make extra for Jacob." I noted, rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum :: Vampires, Werewolves, & Humans :: Roleplay!-
Jump to: