Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)

Go down 
+2
Alyssa
Sma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,
Registration date : 2008-06-14

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 11:41 am

We reached the ice cream parlor in under 2 minutes, and I slowed to a stop in the middle of the parking lot. I took Ellery's hand and pulled her out, but forgetting my own strength, she lifted into the air and touched down on the ground.
"Oops." I whispered to Nathaniel, but Ellery didn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
N@85
Admin
N@85

Male Number of posts : 416
Favorite character : Mike, Jasper, & Seth
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 2:52 pm

Sma wrote:
We reached the ice cream parlor in under 2 minutes, and I slowed to a stop in the middle of the parking lot. I took Ellery's hand and pulled her out, but forgetting my own strength, she lifted into the air and touched down on the ground.
"Oops." I whispered to Nathaniel, but Ellery didn't seem to notice.
"What flavor do you want?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 3:27 pm

"Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl, soft-serve." We both said at the same time.
"It's her favorite flavor." I explained, getting a couple bills out of my back pocket.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 3:33 pm

Sma wrote:
"Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl, soft-serve." We both said at the same time.
"It's her favorite flavor." I explained, getting a couple bills out of my back pocket.
"Okay," I said, going up to the little window.
"No, no. I'll pay."
I ordered our ice creams, handing the chocolate vanilla swirls to the girls and keeping the strawberry for myself.
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

Female Number of posts : 222
Favorite character : Carlisle, Zafrina, Kate
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 3:38 pm

The white light was slowly fading, turning into a dark blanket that would keep me stable and warm. It felt awkward, almost too kind- to be let go so casually. I was soon warmer than usual, skin appreciating the change. The darkness was too predicatable; my eyelashes furled over my glowing orange eyes and I rested, a fur coat protecting me from life. I barked in delight- it was so perfect and beautiful... not struggling, just melting into a warm champagne glass... I sighed my last breath of air and lights flashed on. Two fangs appeared by my slit throat and laughed. I screamed...
White light again... I was dying...

I shook awake, eagle spread over a foamy mattress. My fingernails tore through the flimsy fabric and I screamed.
Back to top Go down
http://snickerdoodler.proboards58.com/index.cgi
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 3:49 pm

(RENNAE! WE ARE ON HOGWARTS, LIKE, ALL OF US! WE JUST NEED SHANNON! COME COME! IF IT WORKS! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 3:51 pm

N@85 wrote:

"No, no. I'll pay."
I ordered our ice creams, handing the chocolate vanilla swirls to the girls and keeping the strawberry for myself.
"Thanks." I said with a smile, and slipped the cash back into my back pocket. Ellery grabbed her cone in one hand, and my hand in the other. She pulled us over to a picnic table and she sat down, licking the sides of her ice-cream.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 4:02 pm

Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:

"No, no. I'll pay."
"Thanks." I said with a smile, and slipped the cash back into my back pocket. Ellery grabbed her cone in one hand, and my hand in the other. She pulled us over to a picnic table and she sat down, licking the sides of her ice-cream.

I smiled, and took a big lick of my ice cream.
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 4:07 pm

Sorry. My Internet doesn't get WI. Sad
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 4:10 pm

khwaish wrote:
The white light was slowly fading, turning into a dark blanket that would keep me stable and warm. It felt awkward, almost too kind- to be let go so casually. I was soon warmer than usual, skin appreciating the change. The darkness was too predicatable; my eyelashes furled over my glowing orange eyes and I rested, a fur coat protecting me from life. I barked in delight- it was so perfect and beautiful... not struggling, just melting into a warm champagne glass... I sighed my last breath of air and lights flashed on. Two fangs appeared by my slit throat and laughed. I screamed...

I shook awake, eagle spread over a foamy mattress. My fingernails tore through the flimsy fabric and I screamed.

"Carlsile." I whispered, loud and then panted. "CARLISLE!"
He appeared one second later, notepad in hand. I bent over the mattress, head down, breathing steadily.
"It's the werewolf... He's in trouble... They all are... The Coven... They're coming..."
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 4:19 pm

Tell everyone I'm sorry I can't be there.
*sob*
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 5:40 pm

(Sammy won't be home until tomorrow.

OOh, but I wan't to find out what happens in your roleplay. xD Could you continue it?)
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 8:00 pm

Sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 8:03 pm

khwaish wrote:
khwaish wrote:

He appeared one second later, notepad in hand. I bent over the mattress, head down, breathing steadily.
"It's the werewolf... He's in trouble... They all are... The Coven... They're coming..."

"Tell me exactly what happened." he instructed, face still remaining its usual calm fascade. I wanted to scream at him. Instead, hardly anything came out- only hoarse direction.
"The wolves... or the Children of... Of the Moon. One of them is a phsychic-" I stopped remembering the orange glowing eyes. "They came to see if it was... true. One of the vampires. Stop them Carlisle! One of the wolves is dying."
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 10:50 pm

(Keep going! xD This is like being given a chapter in the climax of Eclipse. And having to wait for the rest. )
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 12:40 am

Aaw. Sorry Chris.
Going to Princeton tomorrow and it's nearing 5 Minutes to Midnight.
I'll see you all on tomorrow's tomorrow where we could RP the dying stages of one special, lucky-ducky, vampire-attacked wolf. Smile
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 10:08 am

(Aw, okay. I'm going to this lake thing soon anyway. (: So it works out. )
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Female Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 3:14 pm

Wow.
What the heck have you all been writing?
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrp.forumakers.com
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 5:45 pm

You know that thing we have with Jasper and Seth and Alice and Bella screen names and me and Nathaniel pretend we live in the Cullen house and everthing...

We made it into an RP.
x)
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

Female Number of posts : 147
Favorite character : Emmett, Zafrina, the Romanians
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 11:54 pm

I teetered on the edge of the road, and made up my mind. A cloud blew over the golden sun as I spun around and walked slowly down the long drive to the big white house. The second it came into view, images of the fire exploded into my head. The house looked exactly like the one that had burned to the ground, with me inside it.
I shook my head wordlessly, not sure what to do. Part of me wanted to turn around and run, and part of me wanted to keep going.
Before I could decide, something moved. It was moving very fast; I couldn't see them, but I could feel the rush of the wind as they passed me. My heart thudded. No animal could go that fast.
The cloud that had moved over the sun was gone now, but the sun was almost down. The remains of the warm yellow light was dappled over the treetops, dancing on the wet ground.
I held compleatly still as the thing passed again. I opened my mouth, having no idea what I was going to say, and something harder than a rock barreled into me, knocking me to the ground. I heard the sickening crunch of bones before I felt the pain.
Justin was pinning me to the ground. His skin was sparkling in the sunlight. I gasped silently, and tried to squirm free. Pain shot through my limbs as I tried to move my broken bones, and I gave up. His eyes were a smoldering, feiry red.
Nothing was right. Nothing made sense anymore.
That was my last thought before I heard another crunching sound and everything turned into a black nothing.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2008, 12:58 am

I woke up, (sorry, I really have no idea what time it was when you posted. xD) to a crunching sound, and shot up in bed. I knew what sound a bone made when you broke it, and that was definitely it. I walked over to my window, but nothing was in the road.

"Must have been a dream..." I yawned, crawling back into my bed and falling back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

Female Number of posts : 147
Favorite character : Emmett, Zafrina, the Romanians
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2008, 4:35 am

Lol.

Wet droplets splattered my face as my eyes opened. My eyes adjusted to the darkness, and I shivered. The ground was cold and wet and the jacket that I still had was tied around my waist.
For some reason, my body ached all over. I didn't even try to move. I had no idea where I was.
Suddenly, something white came into my vision. I yelled in surprise as Justin stared at me. All I could see was the white skin that been sparkling earlier and the glowing red eyes that seemed to be furious.
I cringed.
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2008, 1:53 pm

khwaish wrote:
khwaish wrote:
khwaish wrote:

"Tell me exactly what happened." he instructed, face still remaining its usual calm fascade. I wanted to scream at him. Instead, hardly anything came out- only hoarse direction.
"The wolves... or the Children of... Of the Moon. One of them is a phsychic-" I stopped remembering the orange glowing eyes. "They came to see if it was... true. One of the vampires. Stop them Carlisle! One of the wolves is dying."

Ehh. Should I continue here?
Or should we involve wolves.
Or Chris.
Or Sam.
Or book charries.
Or anyone?
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2008, 3:36 pm

khwaish wrote:
khwaish wrote:
khwaish wrote:
khwaish wrote:

Ehh. Should I continue here?
Or should we involve wolves.
Or Chris.
Or Sam.
Or book charries.
Or anyone?
(Hmm....YOU DECIDE! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2008, 3:54 pm

You're the writer, Ren. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum :: Vampires, Werewolves, & Humans :: Roleplay!-
Jump to: