Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)

Go down 
+2
Alyssa
Sma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
N@85
Admin
N@85

Male Number of posts : 416
Favorite character : Mike, Jasper, & Seth
Registration date : 2008-06-15

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 1:22 pm

Sma wrote:
"I'm gonna follow him." I giggled, running up to my room and changing quickly into my favorite skinny jeans and my dark blue abercrombie shirt. I grabbed my iPhone and slipped my car keys into my back pocket and was back downstairs before Nathaniel could have gotten too far. And with the way we drove, it shouldn't take long to catch up.
My yellow Lambo was sitting all alone in the garage, just begging to be driven. I got in and tuned the keys in the ignition. The engine started, sounding like the first time I drove it. I pulled out of the driveway and followed Nathaniel's trail down the road.

I heard another engine behind me, and a smile tugged the edge of my lip. I switched gears and pressed harder on the gas, reaching somewhere between 80 and 90mph.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 1:30 pm

He began to speed up, he knew I was following him. There were no other cars on the road, so I stomped on the gas until we were going at the same speed. I turned onto the left side of the road, rolling down my window and honking at him.
"Hey Natty." I winked, driving faster and cutting him off.
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 1:34 pm

Sma wrote:
He began to speed up, he knew I was following him. There were no other cars on the road, so I stomped on the gas until we were going at the same speed. I turned onto the left side of the road, rolling down my window and honking at him.
"Hey Natty." I winked, driving faster and cutting him off.
I rolled my eyes, and stomped on the break, swerving my car so it faced the oppisite direction. I moved to the right side of the road, and zoomed off.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 1:35 pm

"Ugh!" I scoffed, taking a sharp turn and spinning the wheel around a bunch of times until my car was facing the right way.
Honk, honk! I beeped at him twice, speeding after him.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 1:36 pm

Sma wrote:
"Ugh!" I scoffed, taking a sharp turn and spinning the wheel around a bunch of times until my car was facing the right way.
Honk, honk! I beeped at him twice, speeding after him.

I rolled down the window a little bit, and flipped the bird.

(XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 1:41 pm

"Nat!" I yelled at him, laughing. I'd get revenge on him later. I plugged my iPhone into the car and turned on the music, blasting it loud.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 1:43 pm

Sma wrote:
"Nat!" I yelled at him, laughing. I'd get revenge on him later. I plugged my iPhone into the car and turned on the music, blasting it loud.
A siren sounded, and I checked the mirror. Behind me, was Sam. And coming up over the horizon? A police car.

"Shhiiiit..."I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 4:31 pm

"Oh boy." I slowed down, trying to think of an alibi for Nathaniel. One popped in my mind, and I pulled over, trying to run over before the cop could ticket him.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

Female Number of posts : 431
Favorite character : Mike Newton. (:
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 4:57 pm

Shannon laughed.

"What a bunch of fucktards."

xD
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 5:01 pm

xD

We missed you, Shannon. Rolling Eyes
xD
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 5:53 pm

Sma wrote:
"Oh boy." I slowed down, trying to think of an alibi for Nathaniel. One popped in my mind, and I pulled over, trying to run over before the cop could ticket him.

I looked over my shoulder again, and had no idea what Sammy was doing. I pulled into the forest, frowning. I headed towards the dirt road that headed to the Cullen's, and winced as every bump shook my car. My poor baby. I would have to have someone fix it up for me at home. I finally made it to the road, and I pulled into the garage. I pressed the automatic garage door opener, and the door slowly closed. I got out of my car, and checked my car for scratches and/or dents. It didn't look too bad. I reached back into the car and plucked my keys out of the ignition, and twirled them on my finger. I closed the door and walked into the kitchen again.

"Sam got pulled over!" I informed the whole house.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 5:57 pm

NO! I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!

xD
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 5:58 pm

I stopped before the police car had and ran back to the car. He probably didn't even see me.
drove back home (slowly) and ran into the house.

"Did not!" I yelled after Nathaniel told his LIES.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 5:59 pm

Sma wrote:
NO! I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!

xD

Oh well.
I like my post

xDDD

NOW GET ON MEEBO OR SOMETHING PLEASE!

Sad
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:01 pm

Sma wrote:
I stopped before the police car had and ran back to the car. He probably didn't even see me.
drove back home (slowly) and ran into the house.

"Did not!" I yelled after Nathaniel told his LIES.

"DID TOO!" I argued.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:05 pm

"No, you did!" I yelled. "I pulled over to make up an excuse!"
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:06 pm

Sma wrote:
"No, you did!" I yelled. "I pulled over to make up an excuse!"

"Oh. Well I didn't pull over. So now I guess I'm a wanted criminal." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:07 pm

"I guess so." I said, sitting on the couch next to Renesmee. "Which novel are you reading today, Nessie?" I joked.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:09 pm

Sma wrote:
"I guess so." I said, sitting on the couch next to Renesmee. "Which novel are you reading today, Nessie?" I joked.

I leaned against the back of the couch looking over Renesmee and Sammy's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:10 pm

I angrily covered Nathaniel's face with my hand and pushed him away.
xD
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:12 pm

Sma wrote:
I angrily covered Nathaniel's face with my hand and pushed him away.
xD

I narrowed my eyes and opened my mouth to say something, but Edward cut me off.
"There are children present," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:15 pm

I covered Renesmee's ears, and she giggled. "Go ahead, say what you meant to."
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:15 pm

Sma wrote:
I covered Renesmee's ears, and she giggled. "Go ahead, say what you meant to."

I scowled, and stomped down the hall and up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:17 pm

I laughed and uncovered Renesme's ears. She smiled widely at me, which made me forget what I was about to say.
"Um... What was I going to say?" Ruffling Renesme's hair. "Oh yeah."
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:17 pm

"Where's Jacob?" I asked, trying to listen for some snoring, or looking into the kitchen to see if he was raiding our fridge again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum :: Vampires, Werewolves, & Humans :: Roleplay!-
Jump to: