Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)

Go down 
+2
Alyssa
Sma
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,
Registration date : 2008-06-14

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Empty
PostSubject: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 10:22 am

Nathaniel and I, two werewolves, have been invited to live in the Cullen House. (Don't ask me why, Nathaniel told me he lived there. xD)

Characters in the house:
Carlizzle (Carlisle)
Esme
Rosalie
Jasper
Alice
Emmett
Nathaniel
Sammy (Me)
Edward
*Don't click Spoiler if you haven't read Breaking Dawn yet!
Spoiler:

Teehee, Nathaniel and I have been kind of RPing on AIM and stuff, so I figured I'd make one of these just for the heck of it.
xD
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Female Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 10:31 am

yoyoyo
can joe jonas come stay?
xD
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrp.forumakers.com
N@85
Admin
N@85

Male Number of posts : 416
Favorite character : Mike, Jasper, & Seth
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 12:02 pm

YOUR_BEST_FRIEND wrote:
yoyoyo
can joe jonas come stay?
xD

No.
xD

Oh, and sometimes me and Sammy stay at the Clearwater's house with Seth and Leah.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 12:16 pm

Yes.

Haha, they were dissing Leah at the beginning of Book 2. xD

'm sure she'll find out soon and kick their asses. =D
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 6:46 pm

***** wrote:
Yes.

Haha, they were dissing Leah at the beginning of Book 2. xD

'm sure she'll find out soon and kick their asses. =D

Yeah, sure.
xD
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Female Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 7:27 pm

I thought they were about to imprint there
xD
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrp.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 2:00 pm

Oh god.

You are STILL keeping this up?
STILL?
It's been like two months!
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 11:18 am

What, Sofiya? You think we're making this up?
*gasp*

I am surprised at you. After Jasper IMed you, and you lied to him and told him your name was Georgetta?

*shakes head in shame*
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 11:42 am

Nathaniel, do you think it would make more sense if we were VAMPIRES?!

Yeah, but then we wouldn't be able to go see Leah & Seth. :[

FORGET I SAID ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 11:45 am

"Good morning." I greeted everyone as I walked downstairs. It looks like no one had moved. Edward and Bella were reading Renesmee a story on the couch, Emmett and Rosalie had finally finished their house of cards, and Alice was sitting on the stairs, talking to Jasper. The only thing that changed was that Jacob was awake and eating my food, as usual.
"Jake, one you give up Renesmee, you go straight for the food. This food is for me and Nathaniel! Get your own." I told him, taking the stacks of jars and boxes he had in his arms. "Or at least eat LESS."
Jake shook his head and took the food back. I gave up and made some toast.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:14 pm

Sma wrote:
"Good morning." I greeted everyone as I walked downstairs. It looks like no one had moved. Edward and Bella were reading Renesmee a story on the couch, Emmett and Rosalie had finally finished their house of cards, and Alice was sitting on the stairs, talking to Jasper. The only thing that changed was that Jacob was awake and eating my food, as usual.
"Jake, one you give up Renesmee, you go straight for the food. This food is for me and Nathaniel! Get your own." I told him, taking the stacks of jars and boxes he had in his arms. "Or at least eat LESS."
Jake shook his head and took the food back. I gave up and made some toast.

(HOORAY! AND I'M RENAMING THE VAMPIRE NATHANIEL WHO TERRORIZES OTHER WEREWOLVES BOB. AND BOB DIED BECAUSE SOMEONE KILLED HIM. xD)

I stretched, and walked out of my room and down the stairs. There was some bread in the toaster, not yet crispy, but browning in several spots. I reached in, not bothering to turn it off, and pulled it out. I started munching on it as I walked to the table that was hardly ever used.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:21 pm

"Nathaniel, all you have to do is touch the bread and it'll be toast." I told him, chuckling. I decided to try it with another piece of bread, since NATHANIEL STOLE MINE and I put the soft bread between my hands and pressed them there for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:27 pm

Sma wrote:
"Nathaniel, all you have to do is touch the bread and it'll be toast." I told him, chuckling. I decided to try it with another piece of bread, since NATHANIEL STOLE MINE and I put the soft bread between my hands and pressed them there for a few minutes.

"Yes, but if I did what you are doing I would look like a complete idiot." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:30 pm

"I don't care as long as I get to finally eat my toast." I said, going toward my mouth with the toast slowly. Before it could reach my mouth, Jacob took it and ate it in one bite.
"Thanks, Sam." He said, licking his fingers. I heard Renesmee giggle from the other room.
"Jacob! I'll get you back some day... some day, Jacob Black..." I said mysteriously, slowly backing up into the other room.

xD
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:32 pm

Sma wrote:
"I don't care as long as I get to finally eat my toast." I said, going toward my mouth with the toast slowly. Before it could reach my mouth, Jacob took it and ate it in one bite.
"Thanks, Sam." He said, licking his fingers. I heard Renesmee giggle from the other room.
"Jacob! I'll get you back some day... some day, Jacob Black..." I said mysteriously, slowly backing up into the other room.

xD

I threw the other half of my toast at her, sending crumbs flying.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:34 pm

I caught it quickly in my hands.
"Yay!" I squealed, eating the boken piece of toast.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:39 pm

Sma wrote:
I caught it quickly in my hands.
"Yay!" I squealed, eating the boken piece of toast.
"Freak," I coughed.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:40 pm

"I wanna say something worse but Renesmee can hear me," I coughed.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:40 pm

Renesmee giggled again from the living room.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:46 pm

Sma wrote:
"I wanna say something worse but Renesmee can hear me," I coughed.

"Ha." I said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:49 pm

I smeared some butter on his nose and walked away, throwing away the crust.
"You just threw away perfectly good bread crusts, Sam." Jacob told me, staring into the trashcan.
"You're welcome to take them out." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:53 pm

Sma wrote:
I smeared some butter on his nose and walked away, throwing away the crust.
"You just threw away perfectly good bread crusts, Sam." Jacob told me, staring into the trashcan.
"You're welcome to take them out." I shrugged.

I cringed.
"With all those empty bags of blood? Don't do it, Jake. No offense, leeches," I air quoted the word, "But that's disgusting."

I wiped the butter off my nose, and onto my jeans.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:55 pm

I giggled and sat in the living room, saying good morning to Renesmee.
"Good morning, Nessie," I said in a soft voice. She smiled her adorable smile and waved to me.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 1:03 pm

"I'm going out," I called. I pulled my new car keys - thanks to my lovely family - out from the drawer in the kitchen and walked into the garage. My black 07 Toyota Camry Sportivo was waiting loyally in the far end of the room. I walked over to it, and opened the front door. I took a big wiff of the new car smell. Lovely. I sat down into the comfortable leather seat, and backed out of the garage. I made a quick 4 point turn so I was facing the long dirt road out to the main street, and pressed down on the gas.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 1:16 pm

"I'm gonna follow him." I giggled, running up to my room and changing quickly into my favorite skinny jeans and my dark blue abercrombie shirt. I grabbed my iPhone and slipped my car keys into my back pocket and was back downstairs before Nathaniel could have gotten too far. And with the way we drove, it shouldn't take long to catch up.
My yellow Lambo was sitting all alone in the garage, just begging to be driven. I got in and tuned the keys in the ignition. The engine started, sounding like the first time I drove it. I pulled out of the driveway and followed Nathaniel's trail down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum :: Vampires, Werewolves, & Humans :: Roleplay!-
Jump to: