Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)

Go down 
+2
Alyssa
Sma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,
Registration date : 2008-06-14

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 11:36 pm

Mom left after a few minutes, and Ellery finally dragged in her millions of small, but heavy pink suitcases.
"Welcome to our home, Ellery." Esme said sweetly, leading her into the living room. Jasper was sitting in between Rosalie and Emmett so they wouldn't suddenly make out in front of my little sister. "I'll introduce you to everyone," I explained.
"Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, Carlisle, Esme, Bella, Edward and Renesmee." I pointed to each of them after their names were called. "Jena's around here somewhere..."
Ellery waved to everyone, and I led her upstairs.
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
N@85
Admin
N@85

Male Number of posts : 416
Favorite character : Mike, Jasper, & Seth
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 11:38 pm

Sma wrote:
Mom left after a few minutes, and Ellery finally dragged in her millions of small, but heavy pink suitcases.
"Welcome to our home, Ellery." Esme said sweetly, leading her into the living room. Jasper was sitting in between Rosalie and Emmett so they wouldn't suddenly make out in front of my little sister. "I'll introduce you to everyone," I explained.
"Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, Carlisle, Esme, Bella, Edward and Renesmee." I pointed to each of them after their names were called. "Jena's around here somewhere..."
"NATHANIEL, JACOB!" I yelled.
Gosh. Did I have a power or something? Could I turn invisible? Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 11:40 pm

N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:
(NO! I thought you were upstairs.
>_< I'm sorry.)

"And these are my good friends, Nathaniel and Jacob."
Ellery waved shyly.
x)
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 11:43 pm

Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:
>_< I'm sorry.)

Ellery waved shyly.
x)
(lol.)
"Hello. Make sure that you stay with Sammy the whole time you're here." I said.
Oops. That didn't sound weird.
"Because...we...don't want you to...get lost?"
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 11:45 pm

N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:
>_< I'm sorry.)

Ellery waved shyly.
x)
(lol.)
Great job, Nat. That won't scare her.
"Yes. Um, it's a very big house. Nathaniel got lost one time on his way to the bathroom." I told her, nodding my head.
She giggled and held out a hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 11:49 pm

Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:
>_< I'm sorry.)

Ellery waved shyly.
x)
(lol.)
Great job, Nat. That won't scare her.
"Yes. Um, it's a very big house. Nathaniel got lost one time on his way to the bathroom." I told her, nodding my head.
She giggled and held out a hand for him to shake.
"High five instead?" I asked, bending over and holding my hand up.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 11:53 pm

N@85 wrote:

Ellery had to jump to reach his hand, even with him bending over.
"Aand, this is Jacob." I pointed to Jacob, who was leaning against the banister.
"Hey," He said, holding out a hand for a high five, too. Ellery jumped to slap it again, and she followed me to my room.
"This is where you'll be staying, and you must never leave without me. Understand?" I told her sternly."
She nodded, confused. I took her hand and we walked downstairs where the whole house was doing their own things, playing games, watching TV, or (in Jacob's case) eating.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 11:56 pm

Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:

Ellery had to jump to reach his hand, even with him bending over.
"Aand, this is Jacob." I pointed to Jacob, who was leaning against the banister.
"Hey," He said, holding out a hand for a high five, too. Ellery jumped to slap it again, and she followed me to my room.
"This is where you'll be staying, and you must never leave without me. Understand?" I told her sternly."
She nodded, confused. I took her hand and we walked downstairs where the whole house was doing their own things, playing games, watching TV, or (in Jacob's case) eating.

I sat outside on the patio, enjoying the sun. I flipped the sunglasses over my eyes, and leaned agaisnt the back of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 12:03 am

I brought Ellery outside to play in the backyard.
"Hi Nathaniel!" Ellery squealed, sitting on the chair next to him.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 12:06 am

Sma wrote:

"Hey," I said. I sat up in the chair, and turned so my body was facing her. I leaned my elbow on the metal armrest, and looked at her through my sunglasses.
"Want to go out for ice cream later? I know this awesome place."
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 12:09 am

N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:

"Hey," I said. I sat up in the chair, and turned so my body was facing her. I leaned my elbow on the metal armrest, and looked at her through my sunglasses.
"Yeah!" She squealed, spinning her body so she faced him. I smiled at how well they were getting along and sat down next to her.
"Do I get to come, or are you guys ditching me?" I joked.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 12:11 am

Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:

"Yeah!" She squealed, spinning her body so she faced him. I smiled at how well they were getting along and sat down next to her.
"Do I get to come, or are you guys ditching me?" I joked.

I grinned at Ellery.
"Should we take her?"
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 12:14 am

N@85 wrote:

I grinned at Ellery.
"Should we take her?"
Ellery grinned and shrugged. "I guess."
"Oh, you guys are so nice. Thank you for including me."
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 12:17 am

Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:

I grinned at Ellery.
"Should we take her?"
Ellery grinned and shrugged. "I guess."
"Oh, you guys are so nice. Thank you for including me."
"I know. But who's driving? I vote Sammy." I said, raising my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 12:18 am

N@85 wrote:

Ellery giggled and raised her hand.
"It would only be fair, since you two were so kind enough to invite me." I rolled my eyes, running (slowly) into the house to get my car keys.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 12:24 am

Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:

"It would only be fair, since you two were so kind enough to invite me." I rolled my eyes, running (slowly) into the house to get my car keys.
"Come on!" I said, holding out my hand for her to take.

(Ah, i have to go. night.)
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 10:00 am

(Do you want to continue from the ice cream or move on to like, the next day?
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 10:53 am

N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:

Ellery took his hand and pulled him into the garage. I tossed my keys in the air and caught 'em, and followed them to the garage.
"What car is yours, Sammy?" Ellery asked, overwhelmed by all the expensive cars. I usually took the Volvo, the most inconspicuous car.
I pointed to mine. "Lamborghini." Her eyes widened and ran over to the sunshine-colored car.
"It's awesome!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 11:00 am

Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:
Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:

Ellery took his hand and pulled him into the garage. I tossed my keys in the air and caught 'em, and followed them to the garage.
"What car is yours, Sammy?" Ellery asked, overwhelmed by all the expensive cars. I usually took the Volvo, the most inconspicuous car.
I pointed to mine. "Lamborghini." Her eyes widened and ran over to the sunshine-colored car.
"It's awesome!" She exclaimed.
"We can't take it, though," I said, and I looked at Sammy.
"Yours has two seats, dumbo. How many of us are there?" I pointed to everyone as I said their name.
"Sammy makes one, Ellery makes two, and Nathaniel makes three."
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 11:07 am

N@85 wrote:

"Yours has two seats, dumbo. How many of us are there?" I pointed to everyone as I said their name.
"I know that, dumbo." I mocked him, twirling the keys around my finger. "Elle just asked what car was mine."
"That's Nathaniel's," I said in disgusted tone, and pointed to the black car at the end of the garage.
"Wow. I've seen that car at the store when Daddy went to buy his car." Ellery explained, pointing.
"We're going to be taking Rosalie's car," I said, smiling smugly.
"It's my favorite." I whispered to Ellery, pointing to the red convertible next to Emmett's jeep.
"Oooh..." Ellery ran over to it and opened the door. "Can I sit in the front?" She pleaded, giving me the puppy dog look.
"You can't, Elle. You're too small. Nathaniel is sitting there. You can sit in the middle in the back seat."
"Okay..."
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 11:10 am

Sma wrote:
N@85 wrote:

"I know that, dumbo." I mocked him, twirling the keys around my finger. "Elle just asked what car was mine."
"That's Nathaniel's," I said in disgusted tone, and pointed to the black car at the end of the garage.
"Wow. I've seen that car at the store when Daddy went to buy his car." Ellery explained, pointing.
"We're going to be taking Rosalie's car," I said, smiling smugly.
"It's my favorite." I whispered to Ellery, pointing to the red convertible next to Emmett's jeep.
"Oooh..." Ellery ran over to it and opened the door. "Can I sit in the front?" She pleaded, giving me the puppy dog look.
"You can't, Elle. You're too small. Nathaniel is sitting there. You can sit in the middle in the back seat."
"Okay..."
"Don't worry. You don't miss much. Except for bugs flying into your mouth and stuff." I winked.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 11:18 am

"Ew." Ellery giggled, and climbed into the back seat.
"Buckle your seat belt. Really good. And tight." I ordered. She did, and I I shoved the keys into the ignition and turned them. I shifted into reverse and pulled out of the driveway, and then to drive. I started off slow, for Ellery, but couldn't take it anymore. I stomped on the gas pedal, and we flew forward down the road.
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 11:20 am

Sma wrote:
"Ew." Ellery giggled, and climbed into the back seat.
"Buckle your seat belt. Really good. And tight." I ordered. She did, and I I shoved the keys into the ignition and turned them. I shifted into reverse and pulled out of the driveway, and then to drive. I started off slow, for Ellery, but couldn't take it anymore. I stomped on the gas pedal, and we flew forward down the road.

"Sammy!" I gasped. I knew she liked driving fast, but not with a freaking four year old in the car!
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 11:22 am

"Wahooooo!" Ellery screamed, raising her arms in the air. "I feel like I'm on a roller coaster."
"Naat..." I groaned. "I want to see how fast Rosalie's car can go!"
Back to top Go down
N@85
Admin
N@85

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 11:27 am

Sma wrote:
"Wahooooo!" Ellery screamed, raising her arms in the air. "I feel like I'm on a roller coaster."
"Naat..." I groaned. "I want to see how fast Rosalie's car can go!"
"Fine."

I squeezed the edges of the leater seats, hoping I wouldn't tear through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)   The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cullen House (Where me and Nathaniel live)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum :: Vampires, Werewolves, & Humans :: Roleplay!-
Jump to: