Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Luan

Luan

Female Number of posts : 147
Favorite character : Emmett, Zafrina, the Romanians
Registration date : 2008-06-19

THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 2:03 pm

I walked over to the little girl that seemed vagulely familiar. I was aware of something watching me...
The treetops swayed in the breeze, and I sat down next to her. I willed myself not to glance over my shoulder, not to see the pair of golden, almost orange, eyes that would be staring at me from the trees.
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

Female Number of posts : 222
Favorite character : Carlisle, Zafrina, Kate
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 2:03 pm

khwaish wrote:
khwaish wrote:

I stared down from the jagged rocks that I, me, stood on tip toes, casually leaning forward and back over the edge. One wrong slip of a foot and I would tumble down. Tumble down to meet the same fate as Mother's exhusband...

It was the end of September, the golden leaves starting to shrivel along the dirt-sodden path. Our trail tailed the forest and cliffs, swooping through one another, dodging trees, boulders and the snowcapped peaks. From above the trail would look like a ribbon, detatched at some points from the pure white snow. We would look like pursuing ancients hiking the Great Wall of China or young bloods, laughing as we landed at Mount Everest.
There was nothing but the wind howling in my ear... and then it was gone.
A few birds chirped... and then it was gone.
"Youngbloods got it easy, eh?" my partner asked. I blinked as if looking into a beacon of light. Despite the below-freezing climate he never failed to show off his rock-like chest and never-numbing body. I stared down to find bare feet brushing against the piled snowmounds. I blinked and gave a short wheeze, feeling suddenly heavy under the three laters and cliff-diving equipment.
We set up twenty minutes later, at the highest point at a jetting cliff.
The wind started to pick up as we both fell down to the icy ocean below, plummetting like there was no such thing as gravity and we'd never stop for anything...
Padraig howled in enjoyment right before we hit the water.
"Again?" he asked, pretending to be weary. I could see he was perfectly normal as if just walking a few stairs instead of jumping off a cliff and swimming a quarter mile. I could see it in everything- especially in his amber-gold eyes.
"Color contacts again?" I asked heavily.
"Yeah, 'course. You know Lynnai loves-"
"Gold, yeah." I huffed. Lynnai seemed to come out of nowhere, her dark olive skin and perfectly tanned body. And then her sea Caribbean eyes that shone like special gems or pearls. She was unflawwed, just like her soulmate, Padraig Dellanour.
An hour passed and we were amazingly at the top of the cliff again.
Padraig stood, bare back facing me. He was there, perfect and mejestic, seeming to sparkle in the sun. It was unfair, murderous, murder making. I felt a strange desire to push him off, to push and to his death, and then to laugh.
I did.

It was one year after the accident, the day of a white wedding on the shores, not a mile from the murder site. I had a beautiful daughter, a beautiful wife and a beautiful, wonderful world. My daughter- Jenna Cilla. My wife- Lynnai Dellanour.
We were the perfect family.
We are the perfect family. I insisted.
We are.
And we were. I thought we were. I knew we were.
But fait has a strange way of entwining two soulmates, two families, two complications...
And once bound together there was no tearing them apart.
The music had sounded from a large Grand Piano set on a dais on the tide.
And then I saw her and all my thoughts were blank.
The beautiful, beautiful Lynnai, a beacon of light chasing away the darkness, a diamond in the rough. The guests were awestruck, jaws forked down. Mine was too, I realized and chuckled.
The whole procedure passed with an unforgettable ending. A tragic, tragic ending.
We were at the altar, laughing with Jena in Lynnai's arms. I had one arms around the two of them, holding tight and loving.
It was thrown off as if by the wind.
"Lillies, my friend! Why however did you pick lillies! The Death Flower, you know..." the voice seemed like a hallucinaiton, it must have been. It couldn't be! He was dead. I had killed him. I had... but then who was the tuzed figure leaning on the ivy pole, eyes emblazed and burning with a murderous intent.
It was Padraig.
"Ah, my wife. No, she cannot see me. None of them can see me. Until-" he snapped his fingers and Lynnai crumbled to the ground. A few guests gasped, rushing to her. He snapped again, a smirk arousing to a hard, cruel laugh on his flawless face. The guests had crumbled too; everyone was silent except for Jena, my lovely, precious daughter.
Her cry set throughout the clearing, sending the waves in the other direction.
"A daughter! My, my, busy, have we been? Yes... yes..." He stroked her cheek, Jena suddenly in his reach. She whimpered, tears forming under her tiny eyelids.
"No." I croaked. "Take me-"
"TAKE YOU INSTEAD?" he shouted. "No. No, you see I cannot do that. There would be no pain for you in death, no, only losing loved ones. You stole my wife who chose these flowers. Let my wife determine your daughter's fate."
He fingered a vase filled with Lillies, Lilacs, Roses and more...
"Please." I whispered. "Don't-"
"Ahh," he crooned, stroking a Lilly. "Death we shall give her. Let her bleed here into the sea as I did, hmm? Wait..." attatched to the stalk of the flower was-
"Poppy." he muttered, flinging the bud away. "So she shall live like me, just in a deep, deep sleep. Very well-" he sunk his teeth into her neck. Metallic blood spurted everywhere, her cries like none I have ever heard. I cried along with her, begging, pleading for him to restore her- to take it back.
I would never see my daughter again.

For the first time since this new life I felt cold. Cold- really cold.
A sharp breeze tangled my hair strongly at first, then caressing the side of my face- coaxing and smooth from the harsh, cruel side of reality. That tiny little tingle, that small fraction of a lie- it sent me up high, like seagull, swooping down to the icy waters, not being able to reel back, to escape.
I tried to cry out, to be exhilerated, anxious, nervous, afraid and loving every second of it.
But I couldn't. I couldn't feel anything. Darkness soon enveloped my shutting eyes and it was cold. Really cold. I sighed out what little air supply I had and smiled. I was finally dying.

"God dammit. That's the second time this week..."
"Does she know it's been you-"
"Of course, Carlisle! The last time she was about to lose control and-"
"Why, then? Why do you look for her as if she was your own?"
"You don't know that." the voice sneered and then softened. "I feel terrible. What with Alice-"
"She would have made a great mother." he mused.
"Yes and-"
"Hush now. She's waking."
I felt strange, my emotions controlled to make me feel calm and loved, like a true child should be.
"Jena? Jena Cilla?" the older voice called. He seemed so far away yet I could feel his sweet breath tickling my neck.
My eyelashes fluttered open and then squeezed shut fast. It was so... bright.
"What, wait.. who a-?" I was supposed to feel panick, discomfort and agression. I could feel my control losing grip to make me lie down again. My speech was stuttered and I could tell the younger vampire was uneasy. He left the room soon after.
"Saved again." I murmered, not baring to look at the departing blur. Either of them. The one with honey-blond hair had stepped backwards and smiled before sitting on a pale green chair, a notepad in hand.
"Jena. You are so young. So talented and strong."
I stared at him and his flawless complexion. He continued.
"You are new to this life and do not know of the past- our past as vampires and our allies and... enemies. There is a separation between the two of us- and a border line that cannot be crossed. According to, a certain source-" he winked, "You've been across the line and attacked... twice."
I nodded slowly.

Back to top Go down
http://snickerdoodler.proboards58.com/index.cgi
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 2:06 pm

Luan wrote:
I walked over to the little girl that seemed vagulely familiar. I was aware of something watching me...
The treetops swayed in the breeze, and I sat down next to her. I willed myself not to glance over my shoulder, not to see the pair of golden, almost orange, eyes that would be staring at me from the trees.

Cancel that previous post...

I glared out to the darkness, the infinite void that kept me from death. I needed the white- all I got was black.
"What. Have. You. Done." I snarled flat on my back, letting each individual word sting like acid rain.
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 2:11 pm

I stood on the edge of th road, staring down the long drive that lead to an old white house. For some reason, I felt like I should go there. I didn't want to... but I didn't not want to.
Justin was back in my house, where I told him to wait while I went out to buy food. I wasn't sure I wanted to go back to my house tonight. I wasn't sure I wanted to go back ever again.
I teetered on the edge of the concrete as a car blew by, showering everything with mud.
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 2:12 pm

Oh. Well crap. xD

hang on.

"Me?" I asked, leaping back.
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 2:21 pm

Luan wrote:
I stood on the edge of th road, staring down the long drive that lead to an old white house. For some reason, I felt like I should go there. I didn't want to... but I didn't not want to.
Justin was back in my house, where I told him to wait while I went out to buy food. I wasn't sure I wanted to go back to my house tonight. I wasn't sure I wanted to go back ever again.
I teetered on the edge of the concrete as a car blew by, showering everything with mud.

"There's someone outside, Carlisle." I whispered. I knew his name automatically. Dad had talked about him once. And it was just as he had described- flawless and perfect, just like Pardraig. I automatically hissed at the thought. He was the reason I was like this, stuck at age five forever. He was the reason why I was abandoned and alone. He was the reason my mother was dead.
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 2:26 pm

Something danced on the ground: a single ray of pure golden light. I looked up. The clouds had cleared, and the sun was sinking behind the trees, casting it's liquid rays on the muddy road.
My heart lightened immediatly. It had been forever since I had seen the sun. I felt light and bouyant and... hopeful.
Maybe there was a way out of this.
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 4:47 pm

Luan wrote:
Something danced on the ground: a single ray of pure golden light. I looked up. The clouds had cleared, and the sun was sinking behind the trees, casting it's liquid rays on the muddy road.
My heart lightened immediatly. It had been forever since I had seen the sun. I felt light and bouyant and... hopeful.

"Do you know... why I've been over the border?" I whispered to Carlisle. He remained as still as ever, only shaking his head a millimeter, gaze glued to the front door.
"My Mother was murdered. He was the same one that did this to me, I know it." I paused, seeing that I was wearing different clothes. Not the white dress I had before. I nearly cried out. I needed it. It was the last thing I had of my mother.
"Where did you put it?" I demanded.
Carlisle stared at me from the corner of his eye. "We need to track him down. There was his venom on the dress and-" he closed his eyes tightly. "Blood. Someone's blood. It wasn't yours-" he reassured. "If what we think is true we have a new enemy."
"Whose blood?" I glared.
"Edward is running tests now with Emmet and-"
I didn't know who these people were. I didn't care. All I wanted was to leave and run as far away as I could. And draw closer to the fading white light. I wanted death.
"Carlsile?" a bronze-haired boy stepped in. I shifted my eyes, uncomfortable with his golden eyes. A few seconds passed. They seemed to be communicating mutely.
"Yes. You're sure it cannot be traced?" Carlisle finally managed.
"Positive."
"Interesting." he exhaled. "Jena? We have a problem. The one who... who did this to you. He cannot be traced. In roder to find him we'll need a small part of you, perhaps-"
"My blood." I answered.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 10:49 am

OMG.
Jena is an immortal child, Ren! She's gonna be killed by the Volturi someday!

*gasp*
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 10:57 am

Haha. Oops.
Unless Carlisle can prove she's not.
It would stink because then I'd have to go making another character and that would stink because I'm too lazy to. Smile
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 11:03 am

khwaish wrote:
Luan wrote:

"Do you know... why I've been over the border?" I whispered to Carlisle. He remained as still as ever, only shaking his head a millimeter, gaze glued to the front door.
"My Mother was murdered. He was the same one that did this to me, I know it." I paused, seeing that I was wearing different clothes. Not the white dress I had before. I nearly cried out. I needed it. It was the last thing I had of my mother.
"Where did you put it?" I demanded.
Carlisle stared at me from the corner of his eye. "We need to track him down. There was his venom on the dress and-" he closed his eyes tightly. "Blood. Someone's blood. It wasn't yours-" he reassured. "If what we think is true we have a new enemy."
"Whose blood?" I glared.
"Edward is running tests now with Emmet and-"
I didn't know who these people were. I didn't care. All I wanted was to leave and run as far away as I could. And draw closer to the fading white light. I wanted death.
"Carlsile?" a bronze-haired boy stepped in. I shifted my eyes, uncomfortable with his golden eyes. A few seconds passed. They seemed to be communicating mutely.
"Yes. You're sure it cannot be traced?" Carlisle finally managed.
"Positive."
"Interesting." he exhaled. "Jena? We have a problem. The one who... who did this to you. He cannot be traced. In roder to find him we'll need a small part of you, perhaps-"
"My blood." I answered.

"THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU!"
"We don't know how their blood got there, but-"
"BUT NOTHING! THEY'D NEVER DO THIS! How... Why...? They'd never do this to her. I know that. They couldn't... "
I woke up an hour later, drowsy. A bruise on my arm told me that they had done it. It was over.
"Who was it?" I whispered to Carlisle. He shook his head.
"The results don't make any sense at all. If we were correct, the blood and the person who did this to you is-"
"Wait." my voice rang like a gong. Silence was the goal. Silence I scored. "I don't want to know who... or what did this to me. I'll figure it out eventually and... that's all that matters. If it doesn't make sense to you-" I shrugged. "It definitely won't to me."
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 11:23 am

(I'm gonna be Sam, who lives with the Cullens. Nathaniel's still on vacation. xD)

I walked in with Jacob and Renesmee in my arms. Jacob had finally given in to my begging and finally let me hold her. We had gone hunting together, after telling Bella and Eddie we were taking care of her so they could have a day off.
"Heyyy." I called into the house, placing Renesme down. "Anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 1:49 pm

Sma wrote:
(I'm gonna be Sam, who lives with the Cullens. Nathaniel's still on vacation. xD)

I walked in with Jacob and Renesmee in my arms. Jacob had finally given in to my begging and finally let me hold her. We had gone hunting together, after telling Bella and Eddie we were taking care of her so they could have a day off.

I swallowed and flicked my gaze towards the door. I crossed my arms and huffed.
"Another visitor, Calisle."
He nodded and disappeared a half-second later.
"What is this an Information Booth?" I muttered. A chuckle sounded from the other side of the room. It was the savior, the one who always rescues the damsel in distress, the one who can control emotions, but not his own... introducing- Jasper Cullen.
"What do you want?" I grimaced. He rolled his eyes.
"To apologize. For this-" he signaled to my bruised arm, "my family, the visitors... everything. Things have been hectic and what with Nahuel and Zafrina staying a few more day-"
"Who's Nahuel?" I asked, curiousity overwriting my anger.
He laughed a hearty chuckle. "You want to meet him?" he finally stopped laughing as I shrugged a 'yes.'
"Alright then..." he said and walked out the door. I followed behind, lingering at the pale-on-pale decor. It was the blinding light I had been searching for, but now I wasn't ready. I could taste it in the air- the sweet smell of love. It blossomed off everyone in the manor- Bella and Edward, Carlisle and Esme, Jasper and Alice, even Rosalie and Emmett.
My awed thoughts were interrupted by a sharp snort from Jasper. "Kids. Can't let them ever grow up, can they?"
I bit my lip and peeped in front of Jasper's long, elegnated figure to see a boy around my age holding an older woman's hand. At last.

Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:42 pm

khwaish wrote:
Sma wrote:

I swallowed and flicked my gaze towards the door. I crossed my arms and huffed.
"Another visitor, Calisle."
He nodded and disappeared a half-second later.
"What is this an Information Booth?" I muttered. A chuckle sounded from the other side of the room. It was the savior, the one who always rescues the damsel in distress, the one who can control emotions, but not his own... introducing- Jasper Cullen.
"What do you want?" I grimaced. He rolled his eyes.
"To apologize. For this-" he signaled to my bruised arm, "my family, the visitors... everything. Things have been hectic and what with Nahuel and Zafrina staying a few more day-"
"Who's Nahuel?" I asked, curiousity overwriting my anger.
He laughed a hearty chuckle. "You want to meet him?" he finally stopped laughing as I shrugged a 'yes.'
"Alright then..." he said and walked out the door. I followed behind, lingering at the pale-on-pale decor. It was the blinding light I had been searching for, but now I wasn't ready. I could taste it in the air- the sweet smell of love. It blossomed off everyone in the manor- Bella and Edward, Carlisle and Esme, Jasper and Alice, even Rosalie and Emmett.
My awed thoughts were interrupted by a sharp snort from Jasper. "Kids. Can't let them ever grow up, can they?"
I bit my lip and peeped in front of Jasper's long, elegnated figure to see a boy around my age holding an older woman's hand. At last.

Oh yeah, and Jena "sees things." I'll reveal her gift later. Smile

She wore what seemed to be snake and aligator skin, a Chiffon scarf looping around fangs that held together a beaded belt. Her long black mane was tied in a bone wrapped with leapord skin. She had olive skin and a replacing her automatic grin was an expression of shock. Nahuel, the child beside her seemed gleeful rather than surprised. I smiled at him; my gaze didn't linger long, avoiding Zafrina, the projectionist.
"What is this? Carlisle!" she cried, running to the edge of the room. My lip quivered. I sunk my teeth down into it. Beads of crimson blood found their way into my mouth and along my granite throat.
Carlisle coaxed Zafrina into the living room, speaking calmly and trying to persuade her about something. I could hear and I knew he didn't care. Maybe he wanted me to listen..
"Renesmee had the same situation not more than two days ago."
"But she was a fraud! A fraud with a beating heart! Do you have any idea what the Volturi will do now? They will-" she lowered her voice, eyes drawn towards me, "They will find her."
A moment of silence passed, everyone's breath held tight. I could now sense returning figures coming into the house.
"Wha-" a blond entered and droped her gaze to my height. She glared and stepped back.
All of the vampires, humans, werewolves, shape shifters- whoever else was there now- left outside leaving me and Nahuel alone.
"Its okay." he reassured me. "They did the same to me and-"
I collapsed and withdrew a long and piercing wail. "Why do they hate me, Nahuel?" he leaned closer, his warm fingertips burshing my hand- "WHY?" I cried. He didn't flinch, but cradled me in his arms. He knew what it was like; I'm sure he did. But he was a fraud. Renesmee or whoever it was, was a fraud. I was all alone in my own separate world. This world was about to die.

Or now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 6:47 pm

I walked downstairs, holding Renesme's hand. She smiled at Nahuel, obviously remembering how he had saved her, but her smile disappeared when she saw the little girl kneeling on the ground. She looked up at me and I shrugged, walking over to the crumpled girl.
I crouched down to her height. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 11:24 pm

I pushed my Lamborghini faster down the road. The fear of getting a ticket passed through my mind, but I ignored it, needing to get out of the house.
I tried to get an idea of where exactly I was going, but thought of the most obvious place I'd go.
I was soon pulling into the old driveway I'd pulled into so many times as a child, winking at my little sister's face in the window. She grinned and disappeared from behind the curtain, and in a few seconds was opening the door and running out to see me.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 11:37 pm

Ellery was my 4 year old step-sister. Mom said she never had a big sister, so she was always excited when I came to visit.
"Sammy!" She squealed, running into my arms. "I missed you!"
"Elle, I was just with you two days ago." I chuckled, giving her a hug.
"I know..." She blushed, letting go. "Come inside." She grabbed my hand, pulling me inside.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 11:50 pm

Mom and Jon didn't live here. They lived in another town, farther south. They inherited a beach house on the La Push Reservation from my grandparents. When they died, my mom and dad came down here all the time with me for vacations.
Then, Mom and Dad divorced, and Mom got remarried. Now I had a baby sister, and mom had another baby to take care of. We were all happy, until I got old enough and... turned into a giant hairy beast whenever I got angry. I met the other wolves, and I decided that I was meant to stay here with the rest of them.
I told Mom that I HAD to stay here. "I just grew to love this place so much." I moved in with the Cullens and Nathaniel, and Mom lived back home with a totally different life. She came back with Ellery as much as she could to visit me, and I came to visit as much as I
could.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 11:57 pm

I snapped back into reality, my thoughts interupted by Mom.
"So, Sam, how's everything?" She asked, pouring me some tea and a cutting a slice of pie.
"Oh, everything's been the same as usual," I started, taking sips of the coffee. I always told Mom to make mine a little cold, because it usually heated up in my hands anyways. "Edward and Bella's baby is doing fine, Nathaniel and me are still fighting like siblings... Jacob lives there now, too, he's...um, a close family friend."
Mom just nodded. Ellery ran into the room and sat at the table next to me, pretending to drink from her small plastic tea cup.
"Um, listen, Sam," Mom started, not meeting my eyes. "Jon booked this nice vacation, and we thought we'd leave Ellery with your Aunt Maggie, but Ellery doesn't...want to."
"Mm-hmm..." I mumbled, waiting for her to continue.
"She said she wants to stay with you." She stopped, waiting for my reaction.
Mom wants my human 4 year old step-sister to come stay in a house full of vampires and werewolves. Oh my god.
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 12:02 am

Beautiful Sammmmmy.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 12:04 am

"Please, dear? We really have no choice." Mom pleaded. "It's only for a few days..."
"I'm sure they won't mind, as long as I take care of her..." And keep her hidden from the whole house... I added silently in my mind.
"Oh, thank you, Sam." Mom sighed, relieved. "I'll go call Jon." She left the table to the phone in her office.
Ellery beamed up at me. "I guess I'll be staying with you, Sammy."
"Mmhm." I mumbled.

Last edited by Sma on August 13th 2008, 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 12:07 am

I left the house with a tin of pie in my hands, trying to think of a way to keep Ellery clueless about my immortal friends. She may be 4, but she could figure it out if I wasn't careful enough. I'd think of an excuse... I'd try, anyways. She was to come in a few days, so I had to get ready for it. I was going to try and stay at the beach house, but I knew Carlisle and Esme wouldn't allow it.
I relaxed. As long as Ellery thought the Cullens were perfectly normal people, we would be fine.

As long as Ellery didn't notice that they don't sleep, eat, or breathe.
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 12:09 am

Sma wrote:
I left the house with a tin of pie in my hands, trying to think of a way to keep Ellery clueless about my immortal friends. She may be 4, but she could figure it out if I wasn't careful enough. I'd think of an excuse... I'd try, anyways. She was to come in a few days, so I had to get ready for it. I was either going to stay at the beach house, but I knew Esme and Carlisle wouldn't allow it.
I relaxed. As long as Ellery thought the Cullens and Nat and Jake were perfectly normal people, we would be fine.

As long as Ellery didn't notice that they don't sleep, eat, or breathe.

I raced over to her as soon as she slowed through the driveway.
"We have a problem." Nahuel said, relaying my message. I was too frightened, too scared beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
Team Mike Newton

Team Mike Newton

Number of posts : 35
Favorite character : Eric Yorkie, Tyler Crowley, and my homie, Mike Newton
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 4:18 pm

[Since my character doesn't fit anywhere else except for the High School and here, I shall RP here. xP]

Felicia drove through Forks in her ancient Lincoln Town Car. It went fast, when it had to. She took a quick drive through, just to get the hang of the town. Being a new student was something she was never felt. Felicia had lived all of her life in New York City, where everyone in her school knew her. Not just her, but her clique of friends. She had always stayed towards the back, not wanting the attention. Emma and Allie were the ones that strived to be in the limelight, not her. When her parents had announced that they were picking up and moving to Forks, Felicia had done almost anything to get them to stay. It was the middle of summer, which wasn't as bad as moving in the middle of the school year, she guessed. As she pulled into the driveway, Felicia was still swarmed with thoughts of New York and her old friends. She walked into the house, glared at her mother and stormed to her room, isolated from the rest of the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3