Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,
Registration date : 2008-06-14

THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 9:16 am

Kara said nothing.
"He might be a little worn out, too." Carlisle added to his diagnosis. "Just watch over him and take care of him and he should be back on his feet in a few days."
"A werewolf almost getting turned into a vampire kind of messes them up a little." Jasper chimed in, walking into the room, too.
Kara cringed at the thought of Jake becoming a vampire.
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
Luan

Luan

Female Number of posts : 147
Favorite character : Emmett, Zafrina, the Romanians
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 11:22 am

I walked down the road, staring with huge eyes. The moonlight reflected off of everything, turning the world silver. Lonliness creeped slowly over me, and turned off the road and walked into the cold woods. Plants grew around the trees that popped out of the earth, sometimes too close to each other, and covered the damp ground. The entire woods was perfectly still. No bird chirped, no animal moved. I wondered if there was something dangerous in the woods right now, in which case, I'd better leave.
Suddenly, an ear-splitting howl ripped across the silent forest, and I jumped back, chilled to the bone, and tripped backwards over a log. I waited on the cold ground for a few minutes, hoping the thing that had made the noise had passed. Slowly, I began to move towards the road again, feeling more lonely and vunerable than ever.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 11:31 am

Kara ran swiftly past the girl on the ground, hoping she wasn't hurt. She stopped and watched behind the tree to see if the girl would get up.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 11:32 am

I have that avatar!
I am using it on WI.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Female Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 2:38 pm

what avatar? cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrp.forumakers.com
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 3:15 pm

I rolled over, staring at the sky. Clouds were beginning to cover the moon and stars, as they always did. The night sky was one of my favorite things, and it didn't come around often here. Shaking my head, I scrambled hastily to my feet, and tried to find something to distract me. I had almost lost control again... I couldn't. I couldn't let myself think. No. No.
I took a deep breath, calming myself down, and leaped back to the road. Shivers made me tremble, and I got the feeling I was being watched. The still night was becoming darker, and I felt again that something here wasn't right. There was nothing in this town, but sometimes I thought that there was something wrong with this place. Then I told myself I was crazy, and I had to get out of my head.
This was terrible. Deciding that I shouldn't go anywhere, but wondering what I would do to distract myself, I sat down on the side of the road and picked up a stick and a rock. I focused all of my thoughts and energy into scraping the rock against the weak stick to make scratchy point on the tip of it.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 7:40 pm

Brianne and Alice walked back from their day of shopping with hands full of bags. Alice had used her endless supply of money, and Brianne thought she'd use her birthday money.
Brianne was satisfied with her new shirt and jeans. She'd bought a pair of shoes for Alice, and Alice wanted to return the favor by getting her something more expensive. Brianne tried to argue, but Alice told her to pay it no mind. Brianne stopped and knew she'd try to pay her back someday when she least expected it.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 8:26 am

Alice and I walked back from our shopping trip, over to Alice's yellow Porsche. A couple of teenage boys were staring at it, and us, probably drooling over it. We both got in and I stashed my new possessions in the back seat and rolled down my window.
"Excuse me, miss. But what kind of car are you driving?" A tall, redheaded one asked Alice.
"It's a yellow Porcshe." Alice answered simply.
The other boy whistled loudly, looking at the car from side to side. "It's a very nice car."
"Thank you." Alice answered, turning the key and starting the engine. She probably knew they'd like that.
"What kind of engine?" The redhead asked.
"You'll have to ask my sister Rosalie. I know nothing about cars." Alice waved and backed up out of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2008, 7:04 pm

I curled up in the bed,my eyes wide awake in the night.I wouldn't go to sleep.I couldn't go to sleep.Just sometimes it felt comforting to just lay there like I was normal again.
Human again.
I snorted quietly.
What a joke.
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

Female Number of posts : 222
Favorite character : Carlisle, Zafrina, Kate
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2008, 8:41 pm

My Character: Jena Debiast
She's eight and got bitten at five. A child prodigy.

I stared down at the rusty piano keys, trying to breath controlled. It turned out heavy and uneven like how I used to play before Daddy left me to this life I had to live. The keys were chipped and disoriented like the elephant's child they had taken the tusks from. They were white and black- white like my swan-feather skin and black like my dark eyes. I didn't need a mirror to see my eyes or anything else that found its way to me. I used my ears and my other senses, but never, never my eyes.
I had been offered into a school for the blind long ago. Daddy never had enough money to send me there and when he thought I was dead- I hiccuped, holding my breath for as long as I could. The days unravelled themselves in flashes that I knew by heart.
I was hurt, injured by a bite to my heart. One of Daddy's friends had come to assist me to the hospital, his oceanic eyes wandering over to me neck as we entered Fork's Hospital. I knew it was him who really hurt mer. The Doctors there- they tried to treat me, to cure me, to make me feel alright again. I was never the same.
Two Nurses hushed my father outside. My heart had stopped beating, the breath forced out of my lungs like a tidal wave on the sand. I heard everything through my new abilities. They told him I was dead. He left Forks, he left to go far away.

He never came back.
I escaped that night through the open window on the fourth floor and down to our cottage by the sea. I could run fast and far and had lost the deafness in my ears. My legs had healed and by scar-ridden back replaced all by new, smooth flesh. I seemed to be born again, this time blessed by God. I lived for two years between Forks and the ocean, trying to find my father and trying to find my Mother. I knew they were both alive despite Daddy telling me she was gone and was never coming back. They would find me eventually- they had to find me.
Eventually I ran from the ocean too. The Indian Reservation had expanded and while my Godmother was wife to the tribal leader, I knew I would never be welcome there. I knew there traditions by heart and languages and secrets. I knew too much- I vanished the next morning to come back to Forks. I was in hiding ever since.

Back to top Go down
http://snickerdoodler.proboards58.com/index.cgi
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Female Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2008, 8:53 pm

"If there was an unknown vampire out on the loose, the Quileutes must have known about it." Carlisle muttered after we had a sit-down talk with him.
"They have. Bella said that Jacob and his friend got hurt- badly. It seems to be a girl and her mate." I answered, my blond brow furrowing. "I think it was the one who met up with us once, but I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrp.forumakers.com
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2008, 2:08 pm

khwaish wrote:
My Character: Jena Debiast
She's eight and got bitten at five. A child prodigy.

I stared down at the rusty piano keys, trying to breath controlled. It turned out heavy and uneven like how I used to play before Daddy left me to this life I had to live. The keys were chipped and disoriented like the elephant's child they had taken the tusks from. They were white and black- white like my swan-feather skin and black like my dark eyes. I didn't need a mirror to see my eyes or anything else that found its way to me. I used my ears and my other senses, but never, never my eyes.
I had been offered into a school for the blind long ago. Daddy never had enough money to send me there and when he thought I was dead- I hiccuped, holding my breath for as long as I could. The days unravelled themselves in flashes that I knew by heart.
I was hurt, injured by a bite to my heart. One of Daddy's friends had come to assist me to the hospital, his oceanic eyes wandering over to me neck as we entered Fork's Hospital. I knew it was him who really hurt mer. The Doctors there- they tried to treat me, to cure me, to make me feel alright again. I was never the same.
Two Nurses hushed my father outside. My heart had stopped beating, the breath forced out of my lungs like a tidal wave on the sand. I heard everything through my new abilities. They told him I was dead. He left Forks, he left to go far away.

He never came back.
I escaped that night through the open window on the fourth floor and down to our cottage by the sea. I could run fast and far and had lost the deafness in my ears. My legs had healed and by scar-ridden back replaced all by new, smooth flesh. I seemed to be born again, this time blessed by God. I lived for two years between Forks and the ocean, trying to find my father and trying to find my Mother. I knew they were both alive despite Daddy telling me she was gone and was never coming back. They would find me eventually- they had to find me.
Eventually I ran from the ocean too. The Indian Reservation had expanded and while my Godmother was wife to the tribal leader, I knew I would never be welcome there. I knew there traditions by heart and languages and secrets. I knew too much- I vanished the next morning to come back to Forks. I was in hiding ever since.

Children are supposed to be alive for a reason. Their name usually reflects their purpose and treasures that they hold. My name was Cilla at birth. It meant black. My hair was the same color as my name then. My skin was dark like the Indians. I never really knew my Mother. She left the same night Daddy drove me home to Forks. He renamed me Jena, Jena meaning white, white wave.
I like to sometimes think that my names held something to my existence. That maybe black meant that I could find Mother in the darkness of Forks, or behind a black velvet veil. Or white meant that Daddy would be where the white waves loll across the sealine with white sand and dashes of pinks.
By the time I could crawl I knew more than I should. Daddy left me when I began to play Mozart's most difficult pieces and Bach's hymms. I knew why and I understand. He thought I was different. Different in Forks- different anywhere- was intolerable. I was different.
I gently tore a sheet of stationary from the holder, hearing and seeing it separate from the smoldered glue without having to open my cold eyes. I ran my littlest finger down the piano's keys and opened the instrument's last key to reveal a calligraphic needle. I handled it and wrote smoothly and gracefully without daring to look at what words fell from my hand.
I need my family. I need to find them no matter what happens. I need them. They need me.
The pen quivered before falling from my hands. I felt it give a last shudder before sliding off the torn bench and disappearing behind the loose, dusted floorboards.
"I'll go to the Indian Reservation." I decided. "Godmother will know what to do." I whispered out into the night, scared at my silky tone. I will find them. I will.

Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2008, 2:30 pm

khwaish wrote:

And like that-- I ran. I ran from my past in the abandoned cottage, I ran from the spilled ink that licked up the dust on the floor and clouded the in-the-air taste. I ran from the place I was left to after Daddy left me. I ran away.
My eyelids were still shut tight, the muscles tense and eyelashes damp. I followed the pungeant drives and avenues towards a bend where the white waves crashed against the bottom of the jagged cliffs. The ground was soon drier and freer. Instead of dewy grass clinging to every morsel there was a certain freedom here in the wind and in the sounds. The cool breeze ruffled my hair. I allowed it, remembering Daddy's touch and smile.
I heard them before I felt them. A blow to my chest sent me nearly over the cliff. A furry snout reeled me back and pinned me to the ground, its sharp fangs piercing into my shoulder. I gasped in pain, unleashing the grip on my eyes until I could see. I snarled and whipped my hands to no use.
"Stop, Vampire. If you try to fight we will kill you. If you yell we will kill you. If you as much as move-"
A new scent seemed to filter my body, a cold, beautiful, velvety scent. It was mouth-watering, strong and defiant. There was someone new, with white ivory skin like the piano's keys.
"Stop, Werewolf. Can you put it past your merest vision to see- she's innocent. She is a child. She doesn't know."
A piercing growl came from the wolf, the flowing blood from my shoulder warming my torn dress.
"Let her go." the smooth voice came again. I felt different- calmer and relaxed. It was nice.
The grasp soon released, two marble hands lifting me and running, running for our lives.

This was at La Push. Wink
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2008, 4:55 pm

"No." I said, dodging a falling piece of timber. My voice was hoarse from the black smoke that billowed around us, closing in and choking us.
"You're being stupid!" Justin shouted, running down an un-burned hallway. The house was going to collaspe any moment, and we both knew it. I followed him blindly, stumbling over my own feet. The other end of the hallway exploded into flame, and I turned to go back the other way. "I can help you!"
Fury erupted in my mind, clouding all other thoughts. I whirled around to face him. "I don't want your help, or anyone else's!" I screamed at him.
His golden eyes were tinted red around the edges, scaring me as they always did. There was something strange about Justin.
"Do you want to die?!" Justin had me pinned against a hot wall before I could even blink. I struggled with the little engery that I had left.
"Does it matter?" I yelled in his face. If I died, I could see my family again...
"Hell yes, it matters!" Justin bellowed. The wall he held me against was suddenly unbearably hot.
I squirmed and tried to break out of his iron grip. "Leave me alone!!"
Flames licked the wall, spreading onto my back. I screamed. Justin let go of me, and I fell to the ash-covered ground. His cold hand closed around my arm, feeling good in the blaring heat, but I broke loose.
"Just let me help you, at least out of this fire!" He yelled.
"Never! Not until my heart stops beating!" I glowered at him, and sprang to my feet. The fire trapped us, burning the old house every direction I looked. Even the ceiling was beginning to catch. The historic house would fall any second...
"Hannah, you bitch, you don't have a heart!" Justin screamed, wheeling around. He strode into the flames. Suddenly, the wooden floors and what was left of everything else here jerked, and everything broke loose: walls collasped, the floor gave in, the ceiling fell out, and the shards of glass from the windows were on top of me. The fire roared bigger than ever.
Searing pain ripped through my body, and I wondered how bad I was burned. Tears welled up in the corners of my eyes, half from the pain, and half from what Justin had said. Not because he had said it... because he was right. I reached towards the steel-coated, freezing cold, impenetrable rock that my heart had become.
Sirens were getting louder and louder... I coughed, blinded by ash and soot. There was no reason to struggle. The fire had me. It had everything. Just let go...

I walked into my own little house, closing the door behind me. I closed my eyes against the memories that tore at me, that ate me alive. The fire was over, it was gone. I was as far away from it as I could get... it had been almost a year. My hair was soaked through with rain, and I didn't bother to dry it. The rain was one of the only reasons I had wanted to come here. And now I was stuck here, in this little hellhole of a town.
The fire was gone, but it had definatly left a mark. My back was pink and red with scars from the burns I had recived while Justin held me to the wall, and when the house had collasped on me...
I shivered, and curled up on the couch in the living room.
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2008, 3:39 pm

Luan wrote:
"No." I said, dodging a falling piece of timber. My voice was hoarse from the black smoke that billowed around us, closing in and choking us.
"You're being stupid!" Justin shouted, running down an un-burned hallway. The house was going to collaspe any moment, and we both knew it. I followed him blindly, stumbling over my own feet. The other end of the hallway exploded into flame, and I turned to go back the other way. "I can help you!"
Fury erupted in my mind, clouding all other thoughts. I whirled around to face him. "I don't want your help, or anyone else's!" I screamed at him.
His golden eyes were tinted red around the edges, scaring me as they always did. There was something strange about Justin.
"Do you want to die?!" Justin had me pinned against a hot wall before I could even blink. I struggled with the little engery that I had left.
"Does it matter?" I yelled in his face. If I died, I could see my family again...
"Hell yes, it matters!" Justin bellowed. The wall he held me against was suddenly unbearably hot.
I squirmed and tried to break out of his iron grip. "Leave me alone!!"
Flames licked the wall, spreading onto my back. I screamed. Justin let go of me, and I fell to the ash-covered ground. His cold hand closed around my arm, feeling good in the blaring heat, but I broke loose.
"Just let me help you, at least out of this fire!" He yelled.
"Never! Not until my heart stops beating!" I glowered at him, and sprang to my feet. The fire trapped us, burning the old house every direction I looked. Even the ceiling was beginning to catch. The historic house would fall any second...
"Hannah, you bitch, you don't have a heart!" Justin screamed, wheeling around. He strode into the flames. Suddenly, the wooden floors and what was left of everything else here jerked, and everything broke loose: walls collasped, the floor gave in, the ceiling fell out, and the shards of glass from the windows were on top of me. The fire roared bigger than ever.
Searing pain ripped through my body, and I wondered how bad I was burned. Tears welled up in the corners of my eyes, half from the pain, and half from what Justin had said. Not because he had said it... because he was right. I reached towards the steel-coated, freezing cold, impenetrable rock that my heart had become.
Sirens were getting louder and louder... I coughed, blinded by ash and soot. There was no reason to struggle. The fire had me. It had everything. Just let go...

I walked into my own little house, closing the door behind me. I closed my eyes against the memories that tore at me, that ate me alive. The fire was over, it was gone. I was as far away from it as I could get... it had been almost a year. My hair was soaked through with rain, and I didn't bother to dry it. The rain was one of the only reasons I had wanted to come here. And now I was stuck here, in this little hellhole of a town.
The fire was gone, but it had definatly left a mark. My back was pink and red with scars from the burns I had recived while Justin held me to the wall, and when the house had collasped on me...
I shivered, and curled up on the couch in the living room.

Would it be alright if the cottage's basement was the one Jena was hiding out in?

"Leave Forks. You're small still- well, I guess you always will be. Hey- can you understand me? He-Hello?"
"Why do they hate me?" I asked in a small whisper. He had long before let me down on the dewy grass nearby the infinite forest. "Why?" my voice was hoarse from little use, eyes just beginning to see.
"They hate us all. Now go. You were trespassing on their territory; they won't be happy." he turned to leave, to leave me alone again.
"W-Wait!" I cried. He continued walking. "Just let me know your name!"
He stopped and brushed through his shaggy blond head. "Jasper. Jasper Hale." and he was gone.
"Jasper and... Jena."
I thought I heard a certain laughing throughout the wood as I limped home, a chuckle of some sort. It made me happier, easier and lighter. I crammed myself through the burnt gap in the planks and dropped a story before landing as light as ever. Hearing the cottage's whisper I foudn the solid part of a sofa. There was someone there- I screamed.
What else could I have done? I darted away from the beast, grabbed the grand piano and ran.

Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2008, 8:43 pm

"What the hell do you want?" I slammed the door of my cottage and stormed into the living room, and threw my bag at the person sitting on my couch.
"Why can't I hang out with my best friend?" Justin grinned.
I closed my eyes in fury. "YOU LEFT ME IN THE HOUSE!"
"Yeah, I did." Justin shrugged.
"IT WAS ON FIRE, YOU JACKASS!" I screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2008, 10:27 pm

Sorry if I'm messing up the forum a bit.
xD
I'm just trying things out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 6:26 pm

Sam?
Dude,you said you're on vacation.
Is everyone lying that they're leaving now?
>.<
Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2008, 12:45 pm

"Oh yeah. Sorry." Justin shrugged.
I glowered at him. "Apology not accepted."
"Whatever." He stood up with speed I couldn't understand, and tossed my bag back to me. I walked up to him, and swung it at him. He didn't even flinch as it hit him in the side. Frustrated, I stormed into the kitchen. Almost all of my textbooks were in that bag! How could it not hurt someone?!
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2008, 3:41 pm

mintacea wrote:
Sam?
Dude,you said you're on vacation.
Is everyone lying that they're leaving now?
>.<
I posted that BEFORE I went on vacation, smarty pants.
xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 6:13 pm

Oh.
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2008, 2:10 am

I stared down from the jagged rocks that I, me, stood on tip toes, casually leaning forward and back over the edge. One wrong slip of a foot and I would tumble down. Tumble down to meet the same fate as Mother's exhusband...

It was the end of September, the golden leaves starting to shrivel along the dirt-sodden path. Our trail tailed the forest and cliffs, swooping through one another, dodging trees, boulders and the snowcapped peaks. From above the trail would look like a ribbon, detatched at some points from the pure white snow. We would look like pursuing ancients hiking the Great Wall of China or young bloods, laughing as we landed at Mount Everest.
There was nothing but the wind howling in my ear... and then it was gone.
A few birds chirped... and then it was gone.
"Youngbloods got it easy, eh?" my partner asked. I blinked as if looking into a beacon of light. Despite the below-freezing climate he never failed to show off his rock-like chest and never-numbing body. I stared down to find bare feet brushing against the piled snowmounds. I blinked and gave a short wheeze, feeling suddenly heavy under the three laters and cliff-diving equipment.
We set up twenty minutes later, at the highest point at a jetting cliff.
The wind started to pick up as we both fell down to the icy ocean below, plummetting like there was no such thing as gravity and we'd never stop for anything...
Padraig howled in enjoyment right before we hit the water.
"Again?" he asked, pretending to be weary. I could see he was perfectly normal as if just walking a few stairs instead of jumping off a cliff and swimming a quarter mile. I could see it in everything- especially in his amber-gold eyes.
"Color contacts again?" I asked heavily.
"Yeah, 'course. You know Lynnai loves-"
"Gold, yeah." I huffed. Lynnai seemed to come out of nowhere, her dark olive skin and perfectly tanned body. And then her sea Caribbean eyes that shone like special gems or pearls. She was unflawwed, just like her soulmate, Padraig Dellanour.
An hour passed and we were amazingly at the top of the cliff again.
Padraig stood, bare back facing me. He was there, perfect and mejestic, seeming to sparkle in the sun. It was unfair, murderous, murder making. I felt a strange desire to push him off, to push and to his death, and then to laugh.
I did.

It was one year after the accident, the day of a white wedding on the shores, not a mile from the murder site. I had a beautiful daughter, a beautiful wife and a beautiful, wonderful world. My daughter- Jenna Cilla. My wife- Lynnai Dellanour.
We were the perfect family.
We are the perfect family. I insisted.
We are.
And we were. I thought we were. I knew we were.
But fait has a strange way of entwining two soulmates, two families, two complications...
And once bound together there was no tearing them apart.
The music had sounded from a large Grand Piano set on a dais on the tide.
And then I saw her and all my thoughts were blank.
The beautiful, beautiful Lynnai, a beacon of light chasing away the darkness, a diamond in the rough. The guests were awestruck, jaws forked down. Mine was too, I realized and chuckled.
The whole procedure passed with an unforgettable ending. A tragic, tragic ending.
We were at the altar, laughing with Jena in Lynnai's arms. I had one arms around the two of them, holding tight and loving.
It was thrown off as if by the wind.
"Lillies, my friend! Why however did you pick lillies! The Death Flower, you know..." the voice seemed like a hallucinaiton, it must have been. It couldn't be! He was dead. I had killed him. I had... but then who was the tuzed figure leaning on the ivy pole, eyes emblazed and burning with a murderous intent.
It was Padraig.
"Ah, my wife. No, she cannot see me. None of them can see me. Until-" he snapped his fingers and Lynnai crumbled to the ground. A few guests gasped, rushing to her. He snapped again, a smirk arousing to a hard, cruel laugh on his flawless face. The guests had crumbled too; everyone was silent except for Jena, my lovely, precious daughter.
Her cry set throughout the clearing, sending the waves in the other direction.
"A daughter! My, my, busy, have we been? Yes... yes..." He stroked her cheek, Jena suddenly in his reach. She whimpered, tears forming under her tiny eyelids.
"No." I croaked. "Take me-"
"TAKE YOU INSTEAD?" he shouted. "No. No, you see I cannot do that. There would be no pain for you in death, no, only losing loved ones. You stole my wife who chose these flowers. Let my wife determine your daughter's fate."
He fingered a vase filled with Lillies, Lilacs, Roses and more...
"Please." I whispered. "Don't-"
"Ahh," he crooned, stroking a Lilly. "Death we shall give her. Let her bleed here into the sea as I did, hmm? Wait..." attatched to the stalk of the flower was-
"Poppy." he muttered, flinging the bud away. "So she shall live like me, just in a deep, deep sleep. Very well-" he sunk his teeth into her neck. Metallic blood spurted everywhere, her cries like none I have ever heard. I cried along with her, begging, pleading for him to restore her- to take it back.
I would never see my daughter again.

Back to top Go down
Luan

Luan

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2008, 2:15 am

Wow. Great writing. O.o
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2008, 2:26 am

Thankyee Lu. Smile
Mostly babble. Wink
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 12:27 pm

khwaish wrote:

I stared down from the jagged rocks that I, me, stood on tip toes, casually leaning forward and back over the edge. One wrong slip of a foot and I would tumble down. Tumble down to meet the same fate as Mother's exhusband...

It was the end of September, the golden leaves starting to shrivel along the dirt-sodden path. Our trail tailed the forest and cliffs, swooping through one another, dodging trees, boulders and the snowcapped peaks. From above the trail would look like a ribbon, detatched at some points from the pure white snow. We would look like pursuing ancients hiking the Great Wall of China or young bloods, laughing as we landed at Mount Everest.
There was nothing but the wind howling in my ear... and then it was gone.
A few birds chirped... and then it was gone.
"Youngbloods got it easy, eh?" my partner asked. I blinked as if looking into a beacon of light. Despite the below-freezing climate he never failed to show off his rock-like chest and never-numbing body. I stared down to find bare feet brushing against the piled snowmounds. I blinked and gave a short wheeze, feeling suddenly heavy under the three laters and cliff-diving equipment.
We set up twenty minutes later, at the highest point at a jetting cliff.
The wind started to pick up as we both fell down to the icy ocean below, plummetting like there was no such thing as gravity and we'd never stop for anything...
Padraig howled in enjoyment right before we hit the water.
"Again?" he asked, pretending to be weary. I could see he was perfectly normal as if just walking a few stairs instead of jumping off a cliff and swimming a quarter mile. I could see it in everything- especially in his amber-gold eyes.
"Color contacts again?" I asked heavily.
"Yeah, 'course. You know Lynnai loves-"
"Gold, yeah." I huffed. Lynnai seemed to come out of nowhere, her dark olive skin and perfectly tanned body. And then her sea Caribbean eyes that shone like special gems or pearls. She was unflawwed, just like her soulmate, Padraig Dellanour.
An hour passed and we were amazingly at the top of the cliff again.
Padraig stood, bare back facing me. He was there, perfect and mejestic, seeming to sparkle in the sun. It was unfair, murderous, murder making. I felt a strange desire to push him off, to push and to his death, and then to laugh.
I did.

It was one year after the accident, the day of a white wedding on the shores, not a mile from the murder site. I had a beautiful daughter, a beautiful wife and a beautiful, wonderful world. My daughter- Jenna Cilla. My wife- Lynnai Dellanour.
We were the perfect family.
We are the perfect family. I insisted.
We are.
And we were. I thought we were. I knew we were.
But fait has a strange way of entwining two soulmates, two families, two complications...
And once bound together there was no tearing them apart.
The music had sounded from a large Grand Piano set on a dais on the tide.
And then I saw her and all my thoughts were blank.
The beautiful, beautiful Lynnai, a beacon of light chasing away the darkness, a diamond in the rough. The guests were awestruck, jaws forked down. Mine was too, I realized and chuckled.
The whole procedure passed with an unforgettable ending. A tragic, tragic ending.
We were at the altar, laughing with Jena in Lynnai's arms. I had one arms around the two of them, holding tight and loving.
It was thrown off as if by the wind.
"Lillies, my friend! Why however did you pick lillies! The Death Flower, you know..." the voice seemed like a hallucinaiton, it must have been. It couldn't be! He was dead. I had killed him. I had... but then who was the tuzed figure leaning on the ivy pole, eyes emblazed and burning with a murderous intent.
It was Padraig.
"Ah, my wife. No, she cannot see me. None of them can see me. Until-" he snapped his fingers and Lynnai crumbled to the ground. A few guests gasped, rushing to her. He snapped again, a smirk arousing to a hard, cruel laugh on his flawless face. The guests had crumbled too; everyone was silent except for Jena, my lovely, precious daughter.
Her cry set throughout the clearing, sending the waves in the other direction.
"A daughter! My, my, busy, have we been? Yes... yes..." He stroked her cheek, Jena suddenly in his reach. She whimpered, tears forming under her tiny eyelids.
"No." I croaked. "Take me-"
"TAKE YOU INSTEAD?" he shouted. "No. No, you see I cannot do that. There would be no pain for you in death, no, only losing loved ones. You stole my wife who chose these flowers. Let my wife determine your daughter's fate."
He fingered a vase filled with Lillies, Lilacs, Roses and more...
"Please." I whispered. "Don't-"
"Ahh," he crooned, stroking a Lilly. "Death we shall give her. Let her bleed here into the sea as I did, hmm? Wait..." attatched to the stalk of the flower was-
"Poppy." he muttered, flinging the bud away. "So she shall live like me, just in a deep, deep sleep. Very well-" he sunk his teeth into her neck. Metallic blood spurted everywhere, her cries like none I have ever heard. I cried along with her, begging, pleading for him to restore her- to take it back.
I would never see my daughter again.

For the first time since this new life I felt cold. Cold- really cold.
A sharp breeze tangled my hair strongly at first, then caressing the side of my face- coaxing and smooth from the harsh, cruel side of reality. That tiny little tingle, that small fraction of a lie- it sent me up high, like seagull, swooping down to the icy waters, not being able to reel back, to escape.
I tried to cry out, to be exhilerated, anxious, nervous, afraid and loving.
But I couldn't. I couldn't feel anything. Darkness soon enveloped my shutting eyes and it was cold. Really cold. I sighed out what little air supply I had and smiled. I was finally dying.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS   THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SMALL TOWN OF FORKS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next