Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LA PUSH RESERVATION

Go down 
+2
Sma
Alyssa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,
Registration date : 2008-06-14

LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 3:49 pm

It's great knowing I've got a perv in my mind now. Kara thought, sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
Fern
Admin
Fern

Female Number of posts : 431
Favorite character : Mike Newton. (:
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 4:12 pm

Brayden phased in an explosion and went running through the woods, listening patiently if anyone else was "online." When he heard nothing but cryptic silence, he found it safe to think openly about everything. First, he thought about how he had become this.... wolf-thing. He had never found comfort in his way. His father and mother were gone, off in separate directions the moment he'd first phased. They knew it would happen, but they didn't want to see him like that afterward. He cursed and continued to run. Faster and faster until he realized how close he was to the actual borders. He slowed to a trot. He shook out his silvery-black fur and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 4:16 pm

Brayden... Kara called after him in her mind, padding through the dirt path.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 4:17 pm

Yes? He responded dully, tip-toeing on the line.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 4:19 pm

Um.. I dunno. You just looked... lonely to me. Kara laid down on the ground, licking her paw.

(x) My doggy does that.)
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 4:23 pm

Brayden froze, his eyes shifting from the ground to the sky to the ground again. He pawed the dirt and tried to focus his thoughts on something irrelevant. He dialed his mind on the weather. Of course it was damp and rainy, the ground smelt of musty dew. He closed his eyes and responded once he found his concentration.
If I'm so lonely, then why don't you come give me some good company?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Female Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 4:31 pm

I fee so LEFT OUT
you guys continued w/o me..
HALF DAYS!
I lovee the yearbook
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrp.forumakers.com
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 4:32 pm

Kara giggled to herself and stood up on all fours. I'm not very good company... She giggled again, walking around in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 4:35 pm

That's debatable.

Brayden listened hard to the forest outstretched in front of him, wondering how many nasty Cullens were wandering around at this time in the day. He set his jaw and pawed at the dirt again.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 4:38 pm

Alyssa wrote:
I fee so LEFT OUT
you guys continued w/o me..
HALF DAYS!
I lovee the yearbook
Very Happy

Well, I'm sorry about your "fee"ings of abandonment.

I suggest you join in.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 4:47 pm

Shannon wrote:
That's debatable.

Brayden listened hard to the forest outstretched in front of him, wondering how many nasty Cullens were wandering around at this time in the day. He set his jaw and pawed at the dirt again.
The Cullens are probably out right now. Kara said, replying to his thought. They melt in the sun or something weird like that. So they're out on cloudy days.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 4:54 pm

Brayden blinked and his fur bristled as something rustled on the other side of the line. He lowered himself into a crouch and growled darkly. A tall, dark haired bloodsucker emerged from the trees, her eyes an angry shade of black and her gaze shifted to him (Nicolette). The sickeningly sweet scent made his skin crawl. His muscles tightened and his eyes twitched. She was extremely attractive and if he wasn't phased, Brayden might've been too distracted to recognize her as an enemy. She didn't freeze as Brayden had, she simply seemed to glide to the edge of the line, teasing him with her closeness. She winked and blew him a kiss.
Is she a Cullen? His mind seemed scattered and unfocused, but he realized that indeed, she had to die.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 4:59 pm

Kara felt a surge of jealousy. She's not a Cullen. Kara got off the ground again and leaned forward, getting ready to fight if she came any closer.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:00 pm

The vampire giggled musically and ran the opposite direction, further into the woods.
S-Should we go after her!? Brayden's eyes wide with confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:03 pm

I...I guess. Kara answered, as confused as he was. We don't want her to go after anyone.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:07 pm

Let's wait on the line and see if she... comes back. If she's not supposed to be here, the Cullens will take care of her. Right? Brayden asked, conspicuously trying to hide his discomfort in killing the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:08 pm

When I woke up, I was on top of a bed with fresh cotton white sheets, in an unfamiliar room. My eyes adjusted for a second and I yawned. How long was I sleeping?
Brushing tips of curls out of my eyelashes, I picked up the crumpled stained sheet of paper that read-
Gen,
We left a while ago. Try to befriend the bloodsuckers.
Love,
Sam, Jacob, Embry, Quil, Jared, Paul, Leah and Kara
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:08 pm

I guess. Kara didn't know what to do just yet. She wasn't used to the whole.. killing thing yet.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:09 pm

I'm the only one who's doing first person
I feel special
Razz
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:12 pm

Brayden turned and started to trot down the line, staring into the clustered forest. Moss and wet tree bark wafted around him, surrounded him for a moment while he cleared his head. We should tell someone. Is Emily home? I'm kind of hungry, now that I mention it. Brayden thought, not only disgusted with what he had become, but sickened with his weakness. He tightened his jaw and continued to walk, his back to Kara.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:14 pm

What if she goes after someone in the tribe? Kara asked him, looking to the left and right of her.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:17 pm

We should let someone know she's here. Someone has to know what to do... Brayden thought, his voice deep and full of authority.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:20 pm

The whole pack is gone for the day. I answered, sniffing the air for the vampire's scent. Let's just go after her ourselves. I began to walk forward, sniffing each tree to see which direction she went.
Back to top Go down
Fern
Admin
Fern

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:24 pm

I don't think that's the best ide-- Brayden stopped to examine the line again, when something jumped on his back and wrapped their arms around his stomach. He yelped and rolled, trying to crush his attacker against his back. A hand tired to grab his neck as an attempt to strangle him. Brayden growled and tightened his jaw on the marble cold hand, and he shook his head violently, tossing the lump aside. There was a harsh shrieking and the tall vampire wormed out from beneath him. As they both scrambled back to opposing positions, the female vampire crouched low to the ground. She hissed angrily, her missing hand flopping aimlessly around on the ground.
Get out of here! Brayden barked to Kara, taking a few steps back as the vampire advanced on him.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 5:27 pm

Kara growled loudly and ran over toward them, stepping on the vampire girl's arm on the way. She pushed the vampiress off Brayden, clamping her teeth around the vampire's ankle.
The vampire tried kicking Kara off, flailing her arms and legs all over. Kara pulled the vampire's leg over to the side and the vampire tripped, hitting the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LA PUSH RESERVATION   LA PUSH RESERVATION - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LA PUSH RESERVATION
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next