Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
khwaish

khwaish

Female Number of posts : 222
Favorite character : Carlisle, Zafrina, Kate
Registration date : 2008-06-17

BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS! Empty
PostSubject: BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS!   BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS! Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2008, 8:12 pm

Okay, so my idea was this whole new RP with Carlisle's Hospital on the border of Forks. Since the amazing doctor cannot sleep, he has been secretly working in a secret room to find a cure to vampire and werewolf patients.
The only time the cure had worked was once on a 16 year old girl vampire. The girl was still immortal but looked more human-like and lost her abnormal strength, stony structure and had a frail immune system. She seemed to grow older as well and had warmer temperatures closer to a werewolf's than vampire.
She disappeared the night Carlisle found Edward. Edward mentioned her during his transformation and Carlisle thought he knew her in his human life. So now he works in the secret room in Fork's Hospital, the only place in Forks where there is an absolute truce between vampires and werewolfs.

WELCOME TO BELLAMBULANCE, ROOM C7!

I am currently mapping out the hospital, all four floors. It's not the fanciest hospital either, remember that. C7 is in the basement of the Hospital. Carlisle has a triage nurse working at the front named Tatiana. Her job is to send normal people either to the ER or waiting room for treatment. For vampires or werewolfs, however, she smuggles down this shoot with a bunch of unneccessary slides and twists and turns and at the end- POOF! There's a big pillow and comfy lounge where you await to see the Doctor.

Characters Taken:

khwaish- STAFF:
Carlisle [vampire Doctor]
Honeyblond hair, liquid-gold eyes. Expert Surgeon. Operates in C7 during night hours.
Tatiana [human triage nurse]
long midnight-black hair, piercing blue eys. Exceptional Student. Triage Nurse for Carlisle's Operations.
Patrick Debiast [Vampire Lookout]
Rounds up Carlisle's patients and bags to look less conspicious.Hired in hospital as Garbageman.

Position Titles Available:

- Nurse [human]
- Doctor [human]
- Attendant [human-- like Triage Nurse]
- Patient [human/werewolf/vampire]

"Welcome to Forks Hospital. Please watch the front step for fractures, twists and sprains; step through our glass doorway and wait for someone to see you."

BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS! Forks_10

Last edited by khwaish on July 3rd 2008, 8:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://snickerdoodler.proboards58.com/index.cgi
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS!   BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS! Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2008, 8:58 pm

Bzzzt. Bzzt! BZZT!
Like a tormented fly's shriek, the pager rang through my jean pockets, sending smashing icicles down my spine. I whipped the black bug out and pressed the SPEAK button.
"Tatiana Florelei, Triage Nurse, only known hospitalian that is aware of C7- yes. Yes, Doctor. Yes. I'm on it."
I grinned a two rows of perfect white teeth and flipped back my midnight bangs. This could get messy. The glass doors swung open to reveal a man with a sacked figure in his arms. He was panting heavily, a navy tank covering his wall of solid muscle. Overgrown stubble seemed to be damp from sweat running down his chin. I rushed over to him as he kneeled, setting the girl on the floor.
"Is she a v-"
"Yes. Just bitten by the look of it."
"Mmm." I bent over her chocolate brown hair and combed it back. She looked about thirteen, fifteen at the latest. I whipped out the pager and gave it to the man.
"Call Carlisle. She looks... deadly."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Female Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS!   BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS! Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2008, 10:36 pm

hey ren!
awesome idea-
hey, Jacob got bitten by a vampire, how bout he's taken here?
My character Genevieve was almost bitten, but has a limp leg.
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrp.forumakers.com
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS!   BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS! Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2008, 10:09 am

Sweet. Either or, dropping by to visit...
Carlisle might not be happy though... Wink
Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS!   BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS! Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2008, 10:19 am

khwaish wrote:

Bzzzt. Bzzt! BZZT!
Like a tormented fly's shriek, the pager rang through my jean pockets, sending smashing icicles down my spine. I whipped the black bug out and pressed the SPEAK button.
"Tatiana Florelei, Triage Nurse, only known hospitalian that is aware of C7- yes. Yes, Doctor. Yes. I'm on it."
I grinned a two rows of perfect white teeth and flipped back my midnight bangs. This could get messy. The glass doors swung open to reveal a man with a sacked figure in his arms. He was panting heavily, a navy tank covering his wall of solid muscle. Overgrown stubble seemed to be damp from sweat running down his chin. I rushed over to him as he kneeled, setting the girl on the floor.
"Is she a v-"
"Mmm." I bent over her chocolate brown hair and combed it back. She looked about thirteen, fifteen at the latest. I whipped out the pager and gave it to the man.

"When and where was the attack?" I asked, carrying the girl in my arms. She was pale and light, easy to lift, yet frightening to have to touch.
"She was on her way to school. Two- of them gave her a rough time."
"You think they're responsible?" Werewolves in a vampire attack. Interesting theory...
"No, they can't be. But they might have been trespassing which-"
"Which would bring the vampires. I see." I raised two fingers to her forehead and stroked down to her cheek. There was no pulse on her neck. Yet again, she wouldn't need one. Blood dripped down on the ground from her left leg where she had been malled.
"Should I take her down?" he asked.
I shook my head. "I've got it." I rushed through to the main entrance, the girl in my arms. "Emergency!" I cried. "Emergency!" I sprinted through the halls, towards the last corridor, down a flight of stairs and- a hand grasped my shoulder. I felt as if it electricuted and stopped my circuiting blood.
"Where are you going, Florelei?"
I stuttered, still walking at a fast pace. "I- I need to take this patient to Cullen. He's the best at it and- look, she's losing blood. Let me take her there."
The Coordinator shook his head. "I will. The other Triage will need more help. What room is he again?"
I bit my lip as he took the girl out of my hands. There was nothing I could do. "A19. 4th floor. A19."
I fingered the pager in my pocket. As he turned around I felt breath rush through my lungs as I stretched back, hand in a fist, driving to his head- he was helpless! Helpless! trying to help and-
He was unconsious before I could get the girl out of his hands. With reflexes like a Vampire, I countered him into the storage room and pushed the girl down the shute, hoping Carlisle was at the other end.

Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS!   BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS! Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2008, 1:16 pm

khwaish wrote:
khwaish wrote:

Bzzzt. Bzzt! BZZT!
"Is she a v-"

"When and where was the attack?" I asked, carrying the girl in my arms. She was pale and light, easy to lift, yet frightening to have to touch.
"You think they're responsible?" Werewolves in a vampire attack. Interesting theory...
"Which would bring the vampires. I see." I raised two fingers to her forehead and stroked down to her cheek. There was no pulse on her neck. Yet again, she wouldn't need one. Blood dripped down on the ground from her left leg where she had been malled.
I shook my head. "I've got it." I rushed through to the main entrance, the girl in my arms. "Emergency!" I cried. "Emergency!" I sprinted through the halls, towards the last corridor, down a flight of stairs and- a hand grasped my shoulder. I felt as if it electricuted and stopped my circuiting blood.
I stuttered, still walking at a fast pace. "I- I need to take this patient to Cullen. He's the best at it and- look, she's losing blood. Let me take her there."
The Coordinator shook his head. "I will. The other Triage will need more help. What room is he again?"
I bit my lip as he took the girl out of my hands. There was nothing I could do. "A19. 4th floor. A19."
I fingered the pager in my pocket. As he turned around I felt breath rush through my lungs as I stretched back, hand in a fist, driving to his head- he was helpless! Helpless! trying to help and-
He was unconsious before I could get the girl out of his hands. With reflexes like a Vampire, I countered him into the storage room and pushed the girl down the shute, hoping Carlisle was at the other end.

"What's the damage?" I asked through the pager, peering through files as I propped the girl on the table with one hand.
"You'll be alright." I promised her, brushing back her bangs against her cooling skin.
"Just bitten. Left leg is-"
"Yes. Alright, thank you Tatiana. I don't know what-"
"What you would do without me? Yes." she laughed and seemed to flinch. "Ugh. Sprained ankle on the staircase. Gotta go."
I chuckled and examined the girl, grim fasedes returning. She looked around fourteen and lost most of the blood in her left leg. If she truly was bitten, she would need little time for her leg to heal. If she never transformed... It would be my fault she lost her leg.
I sprinkled the powder over her lips as it turned a positive scarlet. Vampire bite by a newborn. A little more than an hour ago and- I stopped and lifted her hand over. Crescent scars from her wrist up. I stiffled a sigh and stamped her hand to a piece of parchment. I'd know who the culprit was in a little more than an hour.
"Hang in there." I whispered.

Back to top Go down
khwaish

khwaish

PostSubject: Re: BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS!   BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS! Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 9:41 pm

khwaish wrote:
khwaish wrote:
khwaish wrote:

Bzzzt. Bzzt! BZZT!
"Is she a v-"

"What's the damage?" I asked through the pager, peering through files as I propped the girl on the table with one hand.
"You'll be alright." I promised her, brushing back her bangs against her cooling skin.
"Just bitten. Left leg is-"
"Yes. Alright, thank you Tatiana. I don't know what-"
"What you would do without me? Yes." she laughed and seemed to flinch. "Ugh. Sprained ankle on the staircase. Gotta go."
I chuckled and examined the girl, grim fasedes returning. She looked around fourteen and lost most of the blood in her left leg. If she truly was bitten, she would need little time for her leg to heal. If she never transformed... It would be my fault she lost her leg.
I sprinkled the powder over her lips as it turned a positive scarlet. Vampire bite by a newborn. A little more than an hour ago and- I stopped and lifted her hand over. Crescent scars from her wrist up. I stiffled a sigh and stamped her hand to a piece of parchment. I'd know who the culprit was in a little more than an hour.
"Hang in there." I whispered.

I felt her temperature, pressing a cool nail against her forehead. She was cold and delicate, crumpled and passing. It wouldn't be long before her temperature would drop again and then burn like a werewolf's. She stirred and screamed. I held my breath and put my finger to her lips. They were fuming, her whole body now- boiling.
"It's alright. You're almost done. Hang on." I murmered the apologetic phrases over and over again repetitiously before long it sounded as a lullaby. Tears welled in her eyes as she gasped and cringed, back buckling over. Damp bangs fell over her head.
"Make it stop." she begged, "please. Too much... she- her. She did this to me."
I nodded slowly, gently rolling up her flowy white sleeve. She had been changed before. But now...
No. She hadn't been changed. Fully. She couldn't have turned back- it was irrational and inexplainable. Why then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS!   BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BELLAMBULANCE ~ WE NEED RPERS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum :: Vampires, Werewolves, & Humans :: Roleplay!-
Jump to: