Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series Forum

this forum is for people who love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JOINING TWILIGHT RP

Go down 
+3
N@85
Sma
Alyssa
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

Female Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-06-14

JOINING TWILIGHT RP Empty
PostSubject: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 8:20 pm

Hey guys...
This is for all Stephenie Meyer fans..
But you can join anyway...since we aren't really gonna be talking about Twilight ALL the time
Smile
You guys can RP, just don't copy off of the actual characters.
OK? cyclops

TEAM JACOB--
Genevieve Candance (Alyssa)
Kara White (Sammy)
Brayden Alexander (Milly)

Benjamin Candance (Nat)

TEAM SWITZERLAND--
Hannah (Luan)

TEAM EDWARD--
Brianne-Esme Cole (Sammy)
Claire Kimasy (Alyssa)
Sofiya Trenne (mintacea)
Nicolette Amesbury (Milly)

Nathaniel (Nat)

DESCRIPTIONS-
Alyssa- A friendly young whippersnapper. xD -sammy
Nathaniel- his name has been changed to Bob, who was killed. Nathaniel is now a young werewolf who lives with the Cullens.

Genevieve- curly brunette from Olympia, friends with Leah and Emily, further being frineds with Jacob Black.

Brianne-Esme- Stone-cold, marble skin. Beautiful, like the other Cullens. Long feathery, brown hair. Bright blue eyes. Doesn't sleep, but likes to relax at night. Is interested by the ways humans live, so sometimes tries to be like them. Friends of the Cullens, and often visits. "Vegetarian."
Lives in Port Angeles.

Kara- Wavy blond hair. Red, full lips. Friends with Jacob, Leah and Emily, and the other wolf boys. Strong, tall, but not as much as the boys.

Claire- Blond straight layered hair with ice blue eyes, abnormally beautiful like Cullens, but lives alone and travels often. Also "vegetarian vampire". She was converted by Victoria.

Sofiya- White skin,piercing green eyes,and redish/brown hair.Tall,w/ full,red lips.

Nathaniel- A sly high schooler, with A's straight across his report card. He can be pretty tricky, and uses his mental abilities to get out of things-or into them. He doesn't believe that any mythical beings, werewolves and vampires especially, are real, and laughs at the thought of them living in his hometown of Spoons. Er...Forks.

Nicolette Amesbury- Nicolette is tall and thin with long arms and legs. Her dark curly hair falls in fluent ringlets down to her shoulder blades and a cautious look to her step. She has wide, bubbly eyes that seem to search your soul. Her skin is a pale shade of white and her muscles are as brusque as others of her kind.

Brayden Alexander- Shaggy, brown, unkempt hair. Tall, toned, amazingly gorgeous. (XD)

Genevieve- curly brunette from Olympia, friends with Leah and Emily, further being frineds with Jacob Black.

Hannah- Blonde hair, shoulder length, blue eyes. Clumsy.
Blonde hair, shoulder lenght, blue eyes. Clumsy.

***REMINDER-- We can't act as Bella, or Edward, or Jacob. You can have however, outside disputes with vampires, or run ins with werewolves****

Last edited by Alyssa on June 16th 2008, 7:52 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrp.forumakers.com
Sma

Sma

Female Number of posts : 883
Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 8:54 pm

Name: Brianne Esme Cole. (x])
Team: Edward
Description: Stone-cold, marble skin. Beautiful, like the other Cullens. Long feathery, brown hair. Bright blue eyes. Doesn't sleep, but likes to relax at night. Is interested by the ways humans live, so sometimes tries to be like them. Friends of the Cullens, and often visits.
Power: Mind reader.
Back to top Go down
http://nonewbies.foromotion.net/
Sma

Sma

Favorite character : Seth, Leah, Jacob, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Esme, Carlizzle,

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 9:06 pm

Name: Kara White
Team: Jacob
Description: Wavy blond hair. Red, full lips. Friends with Jacob, Leah and Emily, and the other wolf boys. Strong, tall, but not as much as the boys.
Power: Werewolf. One of the few girl werewolves on the reservation.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 9:55 pm

[*Melt* Love my new avatar.]

I dropped my bags on the sidewalk after getting out of the yellow Porshe, Alice's new present.
Only the Cullens would give their daughter a fancy car that no one else could afford for no reason. I smiled, gripping the handles of my bags and dragged them into the large door.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 9:56 pm

NOOO!
Now I have to DIE
every time I look at your avatar.
which is ever 3 seconds, by the way
x]
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 9:59 pm

*still staring at avatar*
I know...
*tries to tear self away*
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 8:53 am

Sammy wrote:
[*Melt* Love my new avatar.]

I dropped my bags on the sidewalk after getting out of the yellow Porshe, Alice's new present.
Only the Cullens would give their daughter a fancy car that no one else could afford for no reason. I smiled, gripping the handles of my bags and dragged them into the large door.
"Brianne!" A musical voice called.
"Hi, Esme." I said, as she squeezed me into a hug. "Thanks for letting me stay."
"No problem. It's always more fun with another girl around the house."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 10:38 am

Man, I could just stare at that all day.

I woke up, startled in the night from the worst nightmare ever. I was in a dimly lit room, the only light was a spark struggled to survive on a torch. A pale figure entered the room, and as far as I could tell, she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She carried a candle in her long white fingertips, taking a step closer. Her eyes- a scorching black- there was a gleam in her eyes that looked like she was dying to kill me right then and there. As she came closer, I recognized the sultry black hair, the spot where two clear blue eyes rested above her nose. The tear that formed itself along the outline of her eyes, and the quiet veneer.
"Leah." I breathed. "It's Genevieve." I stood shaking. She couldn't be a vampire. She wouldn't. She would have broken the treaty to ask some bloodsucker to kill her.
As she came closer, her eyes wide with thirst, she barely croaked out a whisper- "I thought he would think I- I was beautiful. Because he did to her. Am I beautiful now, Gen? Or was this a terrible mistake, and will he never love me again?"
I woke with a small scream to Embry shaking my shoulder- hard. His warm hand felt good compared to my suddenly stiff body. "Leah, something's wrong with her! She changed-" I choked, "For Jak-"
"What the hell are you talking about? Leah's with Jacob." He frowned, grabbing me, while I buried my head in his chest.
Embry sighed. "He wanted to be alone. She wanted to talk to him. Anything about?"
I shivered. "She wants to change into a vampire. Because of Bella- she hates seeing his thoughts about her."
Embry laughed. "Why would Leah want to change into a vampire? Every guy here except Seth thinks she beautiful."
I shook my head. "It's not good enough for her. She wants Sam to cry, beg for her back, at least that's what she's getting at. She keeps talking about Sam."
He rolled his eyes. "Leah knows Sam and Em are getting married. And so is Bella and that bloodsucker." He shuddered.
"Exactly. She wants Jacob to know that she's going through hard times. And hopes they could go through hard times together." I muttered.
"You don't like that, do you?"
"No. I'll say that straight out. I know Leah doesn't love Jacob. It would be safer for him, so he doesn't have to see Bella. But Jake deserves someone better than Leah."
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 12:02 pm

"Someone better? Like me?" I joked, walking into the room. "Did you have a nightmare, Gen?" I asked, concerned. I sat on the corner of her bed, leaning back against the headboard.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 1:24 pm

Sammy wrote:
"Someone better? Like me?" I joked, walking into the room. "Did you have a nightmare, Gen?" I asked, concerned. I sat on the corner of her bed, leaning back against the headboard.
[color=green]I rolled my eyes. "You need to stop thinking Jacob likes you, Kara. I love him--as a friend."
"Yeah, sure." Embry rolled his eyes.
"I'm serious!" I widened my eyes. "Yeah, I did. It was about Leah. She turned into a vampire because she thought Jacob would think she's sexy. No joke." I shivered.[/
color]
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 1:27 pm

Alyssa wrote:
Sammy wrote:
[color=green]I rolled my eyes. "You need to stop thinking Jacob likes you, Kara. I love him--as a friend."
"I'm serious!" I widened my eyes. "Yeah, I did. It was about Leah. She turned into a vampire because she thought Jacob would think she's sexy. No joke." I shivered.[/
color]
"I'm kidding, Genny. You know he's like my brother." I got off the bed and pulled up the shades a little. "Leah likes Jake now? Oh, boy. I can't wait to hear THOSE thoughts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 1:28 pm

Name: Sofiya Trenne
Team: Edward
Description: White skin,piercing green eyes,and redish/brown hair.Tall,w/ full,red lips. (idk,is there anything more to describe beyond that?)
Power: idk.Nothing. . .?Yet?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 1:31 pm

Sammy wrote:
Alyssa wrote:
Sammy wrote:
color]
"I'm kidding, Genny. You know he's like my brother." I got off the bed and pulled up the shades a little. "Leah likes Jake now? Oh, boy. I can't wait to hear THOSE thoughts."
I raised an eyebrow. "You couldn't hear it already? She was basically whimpering when he was thinking about his kiss with Bella. We need to talk to her." I shook my head. "Are you up for Leah, Embs?"
"I'm up for Emily's cooking." He rubbed his stomach. "Who knows? Maybe they are already there."
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 1:30 pm

Welcome, newbie.
=D
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 1:33 pm

Quote :
I raised an eyebrow. "You couldn't hear it
already? She was basically whimpering when he was thinking about his
kiss with Bella. We need to talk to her." I shook my head. "Are you up
for Leah, Embs?"
"I'm up for Emily's cooking." He rubbed his stomach. "Who knows? Maybe they are already there."
"Would you rather have Emily's cooking, or Leah's crushes haunting your head everytime we phase?" I asked him, awaiting his answer.
"Do I get to eat before I answer that?" He asked, rubbing his bulky stomach again.

Last edited by Sammy on June 15th 2008, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 1:33 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMG this is sooooooooooooooooooooo kool u guys have soo many posts how do u get so meny so fast?i wish i could be as coolio as u guys ur my IDOLS no jk.can i startr rpng now i rlly want to omgomgomgomg.

xD
I'm a newbie.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 1:34 pm

mintacea wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMG this is sooooooooooooooooooooo kool u guys have soo many posts how do u get so meny so fast?i wish i could be as coolio as u guys ur my IDOLS no jk.can i startr rpng now i rlly want to omgomgomgomg.

xD
I'm a newbie.
Best newbie impression ever.
xD
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 1:36 pm

Sammy wrote:
Quote :
I raised an eyebrow. "You couldn't hear it
already? She was basically whimpering when he was thinking about his
kiss with Bella. We need to talk to her." I shook my head. "Are you up
for Leah, Embs?"
"Would you rather have Emily's cooking, or Leah's crushes haunting your head everytime we phase?" I asked him, awaiting his answer.
"Do I get to eat before I answer that?" He asked, rubbing his bulky stomach again.
I rolled my eyes. "Lets just go." I quickly looked at my cell phone. "Ems says she made a coffee cake. Oh, and Leah and Jacob are fighting...she's calling Sam to stop Jacob from eating Leah alive."[
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 1:37 pm

mintacea wrote:

xD
I'm a newbie.
OMGOMGOMGOMG
letsstart right noWw!!!
wait
id on't get how ur suposed to do this
CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME??????PLEASE???? PLEASE????/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 1:41 pm

Why thank you,Samantha.

Haha,Alyssa.Very impressive.
xD

I sat down on the curb of the street,scanning the horizon.I turned over my hand,watching the sun glisten off of it.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 1:42 pm

xD
Sofiya, are you a mod now?
I think I made you one...
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 3:28 pm

Quote :
OMGOMGOMGOMG
letsstart right noWw!!!
wait
id on't get how ur suposed to do this
CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME??????PLEASE???? PLEASE????/
*Snort*
Good one.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 5:03 pm

I am righteous
I've been faced with them too much.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 5:53 pm

*Sigh* We all have.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Admin
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2008, 6:17 pm

]I opened the door to Emily's small little cottage to find Leah with tears streaming down her face. She was yelling to Jacob, who had a sour look on his face.
"Leah," he addressed, obviously vexed, "please leave me alone. PLEASE. Because if you're trying to make Sam jealous, you obviously aren't making any progress." Jake spat.
"I love you, Jacob." She begged, wiping away tears and mascara streaks. "Give me a chance, forget about the bride soon-to-be bloodsucker."
Jacob stiffened. Embry sighed. "Enough with the mushy stuff, okay?" He stuffed a fresh blueberry muffin in his mouth, immediately grabbing another one.
"Go AWAY EMBRY!" Leah cried out.
My eyes widened. "STOP!" I cried out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOINING TWILIGHT RP   JOINING TWILIGHT RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOINING TWILIGHT RP
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next